xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lonebyrd

Sim's Online Do they still make this

I used to play the sims online game, but I've recently heard that it is no longer running. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is true, why did it happen? I thought it was a very popular and fun game. I wanted to reinstall it and play again but I wanted to be sure that it was there first before wasting my computers energy on installing it.

I used to play the sims online game, but I've recently heard that it is no longer running. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is true, why did it happen? I thought it was a very popular and fun game. I wanted to reinstall it and play again but I wanted to be sure that it was there first before wasting my computers energy on installing it.

The Sims Online closed in about August 2008. However bwfore that its name was changed to EA-Land. No point trying to reinstall it. It's gone!