xisto Community
jlhaslip

More Spammers For the EVIL SM to train

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wow! Eight babies at once...

I am certainly wishing the parents all the best with them, and I hope all are healthy.
It is truly amazing what the medical world is up to doing. No doubt there was some 'enhancement' going on, because a multiple birth of this nature is incredibly uncommon.
All the best to Ma and Pa, and the baseball team..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Wow! Eight babies at once...

I am certainly wishing the parents all the best with them, and I hope all are healthy.
It is truly amazing what the medical world is up to doing. No doubt there was some 'enhancement' going on, because a multiple birth of this nature is incredibly uncommon.
All the best to Ma and Pa, and the baseball team..

Do I see a remake of the old TV show 8 is enough comming on? wow 8 kids. that hurts just thinking about, and JL it takes 9 not 8 for a baseball team. 10 if you count a DH :P

Thats very interesting, but I seriously couldn't imagine having 8 babies, I feel for the moms, i mean, I know kids are a joy, but she plans to breast feed them, She would be doing so constantly by the time you fed the 8th one it would be time to start over again, I don't see how it possible, the body just doesn't seem capable of it. But hey, more power to her!

This reminds me of the show Jon and Kate Plus 8. Anyone seen it? They started with twin girls then wanted another baby. They ended up with sextuplets, 3 girls and 3 boys. At one point they had six 2 year olds and two 6 year olds. It is amazing the parents can survive that many kids without going crazy. I mean really 6 kids in diapers at once, that's insane.

You know, animals have developed a great way of dealing with too many babies in too small a space....Hah, I kid though. But wow, best of luck to that whole family. I'll bet they'll get some sort of sponsorship/donation deals in the beginning though, because lots of companies will want to score some positive PR's out of it.BTW, I find what Zeyomie said hilarious. :D