xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

Paint Shop Pro 7

I've had Paint shop pro 7 for years.I think it is great.I never used it as much as I should of, but havebeen lately.There is so much you can do with it.Everything from animationto image pixalization touchups(Which I'm not exactly thorough about anyway),to using vectors and layers and so many image enchancements and effects.What does anybody think of paint shop pro 7?How does it compare to the newer paintshops?How does it compare to photoshop? I'd take it over gimp anyday.

I've used it back in the days when I first started out with digital imaging. I did not get to use it extensively though so I can not say how good it was. It is different in some ways and also similar to photoshop in other ways. I think how ever photoshop is the better option since its more widely used and a lot more material is available out there when you need to find out something new. I'm also going to say it probably has more features but thats just my assumption based on how many tools photoshop has you can do many things in different ways.

I have use PSP on and off for years, but here of late I have well and this is gonna sound strainge with all the nice graphic programs out. but Got into using Windows Paint again. True you cant do near what you can with it as say a paint shop but I still like it for some reason.