xisto Community
Antv912

Menopause For Males!

The condition and the symptoms of male menopause are comparable to the ones women experience and can sometimes be as worse. However male menopause does not affect all men, at least not with the same inclusion. Most males experience this around the age of 40-50.(In my opinion that means GRAY HAIR!.) When males go threw menopause their hormonal levels can go up and down, they can even experience a low sperm count, most of the time gray hair, lack of energy,Recovery from injuries and illness takes longer,Less endurance for physical activity,Gaining weight,Difficulty reading small print,Loss or thinning of hair,Sleep disturbances,Low libido and Lack of energy. I think the worst of all for males going threw menopause is lack of sexual drive! Yikes that sounds almost as worse at the female menopause!

Dear God, man! As if there aren't enough bitc*y folk running amok in the workplace and beyond. All we need are the male of the gender blaming their foul mood on the "time of the month" or other such drivel. I've had it with the she-males and emasculated "things" so touted by Madison Avenue's media whores. Don't they understand the most powerful empires were built on solid pillars of testosterone? De-ball the male, and you destroy family and culture. Or, maybe that's the whole point.....

The condition and the symptoms of male menopause are comparable to the ones women experience and can sometimes be as worse. However male menopause does not affect all men, at least not with the same inclusion. Most males experience this around the age of 40-50.(In my opinion that means GRAY HAIR!.) When males go threw menopause their hormonal levels can go up and down, they can even experience a low sperm count, most of the time gray hair, lack of energy,Recovery from injuries and illness takes longer,Less endurance for physical activity,Gaining weight,Difficulty reading small print,Loss or thinning of hair,Sleep disturbances,Low libido and Lack of energy. I think the worst of all for males going threw menopause is lack of sexual drive! Yikes that sounds almost as worse at the female menopause!

I would love knowing how you came up with this. being a male bewteen the age of 40 and 50 with a little gray on the roof and knowing other men of the same age. It is not Menopause as your saying but Life. Men age a little more quickly than a women. As for the sperm thing. A woman will reach her sexual peak at around the age of 40 where men at around 18. So you can see that. men age in that department a little faster, so yes that is why the count would be lower for someone 40 to 50

I suppose "male menopause" is a way to look at it, but I must say this is just age. This also happens to women. And it isnt menopause. It is just getting old. Menopause is losing the ability to have your eggs fertilized, is it not? You cant get pregnant after that. Men dont exactly have that to lose so this is not male menopause. o_o Well I heard about this one guy who was complaining of hot flashes and cramps and bloating... they got him to the hospital and he had a uterus in his stomach but it was just... THERE it wasnt connected to anything. Thats brazil for you... all sorts of freaky births and crap. Well anyhow you must know that this is just LIFE and there is not menopause in men unless they have the ability to get pregnant or they were a transgender who kept all their girl parts.