xisto Community
thasoldier

Your First Mobile Phone?

Some POS Samsung fliip phone. It was free, so of course my parents had to get it for me. Now I have an iPhone and I dread having to get a different phone when I switch back to US Cellular...

It was Nokia 3315 and then some Samsung mobile i can't remember the model. then LG moonlight...then so many....right now I have one Nokia +reliance(3 year old) model and one is Nokia n-70.

My first mobile phone was Nokia 3310 gifted by my dad when I was in Graduation. I was the first person with a mobile in my class :P

My first phone was a Nokia 5110, the big Nokia with an aerial.

Posted Image

I just looked it up and seeing so many 'No' next to features. Back when a phone was just a phone.

Mine was a simple LG Flip Phone. It had pretty much no features except a camera. It was really basic for the time of the RAZR was just released. I loved the phone though, but it couldn't compete, it was back when Verizon couldn't hold too many good phones. I lost it though so, well I had even worse old phone that my parents first got, when phones were released..........horrible memories.

My first phone was the decidedly quirky Motorola V100:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feature list

Yes, those earphones were necessary - you can't actually use the phone as a phone without it :P I did like the full QWERTY keyboard though - I still miss it on my current phone.

The cellphone model I got as my first was purchased in a time when it was outright sacrilegious to own that particular model. The Nokia 3310 , but that phone is sheer awesomeness and If I could, I would still use it. It did nothing more than it was designed to do, calls, texts, contacts and those occasional picture messages. Remember those really awesome picture messages? I had some really weird ones :D

That phone was invincible, crash tests, drop tests and water tests were a piece of cake for that phone. One of my phone's proudest moments was when it was accidentally dropped from a 10 foot staircase(I tripped while talking on the phone). It came crashing down to the ground floor, I ran after it, pieced it back together and called back my friend... With the current phone I have, I am scared of dropping it at a height of 3 feet let alone 10 :P But the current phone is a champion in its own right too, it has survived fat kitties and my constant onslaught on its keyboard & screen.

Edited by velma (see edit history)

My first mobile phone was a SAGEM of somekind, I think it was an Sagem mc912, it was really not a very good phone, but simple.. After some time I got a Nokia 3310 which in my opinion was one of the better phones off all times, because it practically had no problems, no bugs, at least the one I was using and the ones most of my friends had.

Sagem mc912:

Posted Image

Nokia 3310:

Posted Image

:D