xisto Community
puneye

What Do You Do If Your Cell Phone Drop In Your Toilet ? Give your voice hehe ?

What do you do If your cell phone drop in your Toilet ?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its much funny topic i am posting here. But Many people have problem with it. My question is if you drop your cell phone in toilet, what do you do ?? You have many options like Put your hand in toilet and bring cell phone out, Ask to some bring out your cellphone and lastly leave your cell phone in toilet(Note: It may Jam your toilet). If you have good solution after that you can reply this post. Suggest anyone what to do after dropping your Cell phone to Toilet. and Express your opinion if you have. hehe

Its much funny topic i am posting here. But Many people have problem with it. My question is if you drop your cell phone in toilet, what do you do ?? You have many options like Put your hand in toilet and bring cell phone out, Ask to some bring out your cellphone and lastly leave your cell phone in toilet(Note: It may Jam your toilet). If you have good solution after that you can reply this post.
Suggest anyone what to do after dropping your Cell phone to Toilet. and Express your opinion if you have. hehe

You have really confused me by asking this it is really a great idea to discuss......

I suppose i would like to call some1 very fast and ask him/her to take it out although till the time i would call some1 it is really gone...i mean the phone is not going to servive ......

Its much funny topic i am posting here. But Many people have problem with it. My question is if you drop your cell phone in toilet, what do you do ?? You have many options like Put your hand in toilet and bring cell phone out, Ask to some bring out your cellphone and lastly leave your cell phone in toilet(Note: It may Jam your toilet). If you have good solution after that you can reply this post.
Suggest anyone what to do after dropping your Cell phone to Toilet. and Express your opinion if you have. hehe

I would go and get the tongs and fish it out.

Some of my group members were living in hostel near our college. one day he had a call early in the morning. And when his roommate went to give him cellphone from above the shed. Roommate dropped cellphone on head of my friend and he got up beacuse of this and found in that process he dropped cellphone in toilet. I must say, guys in dorm rooms/hostel do enjoy such chaos and accidents. :P

I would stop breathing, block my mind to not think about the disgusting thing I'm about to do and get the cellphone out of the toilet, but well It depends on the toilet off course, if it's clean then I would do it if it's not then I would cry a lot and let the cellphone go hahaha