xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Scandinavian Fireball Sightings: Jan. 17, 2009

Tonight while I was scanning over all my weather sites like I do, :P I happend to find this and was wondering if anyone had also heard about it. Scandinavian Fireball I was honestly suprised not hearing anything like this on any of the news here in the USA. There is also some video of this Fireball there too.

That's amazing! I just love having so much technology around that you can catch things like that!There's a saying in the news business: "a ran over guy around the corner gets more people's attention than a bomb at the other side of the world" (or something like that. That's the idea). So if you're watching the US TV or in a US website probably they didn't know about it or rather talked about something else.BTW I thought you were talking about a guy who threw fireballs like in the video games! :D

That's incredible, whoever filmed that must have guts man, I would have hid the first instant where I saw it coming (yeah, I gotta be honest :D).Never heard about it also.

Edited by Pankyy (see edit history)