xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Parubilla

Have You Ever Drop Your Cellphone In The Toilet?

Hahaha well it's always a funny thing to hear when someone drop the cellphone in the toilet, and says a lot about the quality of you cellphone if it survives the accident. I'm pretty careless so it has happened to me a couple times. The first time it was with a motorola phone I put in in my back pocket then I went to the bathroom and forgot about it, pull my pants down in the toilet, the next thing I heard was a Splash and I said ohhhh s***, it was disgusting but at least the toilet was clean hahaha... It was completely death after that, it was one of those cellphones you can't remove the battery and it was new one of my first cellphones my parents almost kill me :P haha. Next two times that happened to me, the same story, I had the cellphone in my back pocket and I was a little bit drunk, the funny thing is one of my friends told me when he saw me going to the bathroom "Be careful not to drop the cellphone in the toilet" next thing he heard was Ohhhh s*** hahaha that one was a Nokia and the best cellphone I ever had. I took the battery out, let it dry, next day turn it on, it was perfect, and it when through the same thing two times and survived, that cellphone is indestructible... my best friend.. haha I hope all the cellphones were the same quality... Now I never put my cellphone on the back pocket and If I'm partying always ask somebody else to hold it (in the front pocket) haha for me! (Lesson learned)So I hope I'm not the only one that had to put her hand on the toilet to get her cellphone! haha :P

Hahaha well it's always a funny thing to hear when someone drop the cellphone in the toilet, and says a lot about the quality of you cellphone if it survives the accident.
I'm pretty careless so it has happened to me a couple times. The first time it was with a motorola phone I put in in my back pocket then I went to the bathroom and forgot about it, pull my pants down in the toilet, the next thing I heard was a Splash and I said ohhhh s***, it was disgusting but at least the toilet was clean hahaha... It was completely death after that, it was one of those cellphones you can't remove the battery and it was new one of my first cellphones my parents almost kill me :P haha.

Next two times that happened to me, the same story, I had the cellphone in my back pocket and I was a little bit drunk, the funny thing is one of my friends told me when he saw me going to the bathroom "Be careful not to drop the cellphone in the toilet" next thing he heard was Ohhhh s*** hahaha that one was a Nokia and the best cellphone I ever had. I took the battery out, let it dry, next day turn it on, it was perfect, and it when through the same thing two times and survived, that cellphone is indestructible... my best friend.. haha I hope all the cellphones were the same quality...

Now I never put my cellphone on the back pocket and If I'm partying always ask somebody else to hold it (in the front pocket) haha for me! (Lesson learned)

So I hope I'm not the only one that had to put her hand on the toilet to get her cellphone! haha :P

LMAO I am so happy someone other than me admits that they have done that. Done it twice myself. Both times my Cell ended up in the trash. Don't care if it could have been dried out or not. I was NOT about to have my mouth near it knowing where it had been.

Not in the toilet, but in the drain next to entrance of my home. It was a casual way I took the phone in my hand and was locking the main gate, when my bag slipped from my shoulder, pulling along with it my cell phone.It was not very serious as if fell on top of a plastic floating over the water and I jumped to pick my cellphone up.Water did enter the cell but did not do the damage. I removed my sim and got a new phone. I gave the cell to my long related cousin, I never wished to use it anyway.

ROTFLMAO About this topic, I personaly have not I dont own a cell anymore I would rather not be found lol. But my oldest daughter for her 16th Birthday I spent 258.00 On a brand new camera cell phone and the monthly unlimted long distance and texting plan. She had it about 2 weeks maybe and came to me and said something was wrong with it. I said did you get it wet she said no. I said well open the back where the battery is they have this little sticker that changes color and the color like runs a little if it has gotten wet. So then her story changed she said ok im sooooo sorry I dropped it in the toilet. Same thing was in her back pocket. Thank god I was smart enough to pay the extra money for insurance so she got a new phone out of it.

No, Not yet. I don't bring mobile while going to toilet. If you put mobile on your pant's pocket, this problem may arise hehe . also it will come if you put your cell phone in your shirts pocket too. Think that putting your cell phone in pocket have enough depth for cell phone. I aware about drop cell phones in Toilet because my friend already dropped his cell phone on his toilet.

LMAO I am so happy someone other than me admits that they have done that. Done it twice myself. Both times my Cell ended up in the trash. Don't care if it could have been dried out or not. I was NOT about to have my mouth near it knowing where it had been.

haha Well after some disinfecting wipes it was ready to use again! :P, I couldn't afford a new one so it was that or nothing... So I rather forget the incident and keep on living with my indestructible cellphone.. haha Is still my back up cell, when I don't pay my plan and it gets suspended, that's the phone I use until I get the money... :P

Hahaha well it's always a funny thing to hear when someone drop the cellphone in the toilet, and says a lot about the quality of you cellphone if it survives the accident.
I'm pretty careless so it has happened to me a couple times. The first time it was with a motorola phone I put in in my back pocket then I went to the bathroom and forgot about it, pull my pants down in the toilet, the next thing I heard was a Splash and I said ohhhh s***, it was disgusting but at least the toilet was clean hahaha... It was completely death after that, it was one of those cellphones you can't remove the battery and it was new one of my first cellphones my parents almost kill me :P haha.

Next two times that happened to me, the same story, I had the cellphone in my back pocket and I was a little bit drunk, the funny thing is one of my friends told me when he saw me going to the bathroom "Be careful not to drop the cellphone in the toilet" next thing he heard was Ohhhh s*** hahaha that one was a Nokia and the best cellphone I ever had. I took the battery out, let it dry, next day turn it on, it was perfect, and it when through the same thing two times and survived, that cellphone is indestructible... my best friend.. haha I hope all the cellphones were the same quality...

Now I never put my cellphone on the back pocket and If I'm partying always ask somebody else to hold it (in the front pocket) haha for me! (Lesson learned)

So I hope I'm not the only one that had to put her hand on the toilet to get her cellphone! haha :P

Well my brother once dropped my phone in a swimming pool!

AND TOLD ME NOT TO PANIC! lol! I was really mad but calmed down after a while.

THEN..

After two days, he came with it to me, everything functioning except for some buttons! I felt really lucky.

People should never panick when in trouble for real!