xisto Community
fadillzzz

Hi Everyone!

Hi fadillzzz welcome on Xisto.I hope you will enjoy and learn a lot here. One more thing read the Xisto readme. It is on the top of shoutbox. Avoid replying on topics older than 3 months. Don’t copy paste the things from other sites. By posting the big contents on forum you can earn more myCENT. Best of luck............!!!!!

Edited by abhigyan (see edit history)

Welcome here,fadillzzz:)Note,don?t copy from other sites or forums,it's very important!I have disobeyed it once ,and gotting a waring 10% until now...keep it in your mind!And ,don't deride other people,be friendly to everybody you met!good luck!

Hello, fadillzzz and welcome to Xisto. :P

As most users are here for the hosting I am assuming that you are one of those? If so, the first thing you should do is to register at Xisto using the same email as when you signed up here at Trap. As you probably know your posts earn you something named myCENTs, and when you have earned a hundred of those they will be transferred to your account at Xisto - where you can use them to purchase hosting as well as other services. The amount of myCENTs you earn per post depends on the quality, so you should try to avoid lots of one-liners or spam.

It would be great if you told us a little bit more about yourself. I always like to know the basics of our members, like what their hobbies are and what country they live in. It would be nice, but it is your choice. :P Anyway it is great to meet you, welcome to the forum - and enjoy your stay! Make sure to read this. That is the first place you should look when you have any questions - or you can search the forums or ask some of our members.

I talk too much. Enjoy the forum.

Hi fadillzzz, and a very big welcome aboard, I know you will enjoy yourself here in Xisto. There so much to read and some of the best members around. Welcome and have fun.