xisto Community
stevenjackson39

George Bush Quotes (remembering Our 43rd Prez)

topic says it all.My three faves:3. "You may not agree with some tough decisions I have made. But I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions."2. "I hope humans and fish can coexist peacefully."1. "It's your money. You paid for it."

topic says it all.
My three faves:

3. "You may not agree with some tough decisions I have made. But I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions."
2. "I hope humans and fish can coexist peacefully."
1. "It's your money. You paid for it."

I thought that number 1 was the best of all time for any prez other than no new taxes and what happen? new taxes

There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again.Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?And slightly worrying: If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.Not only does "Obamaisms" not have the same ring to it as "Bushisms", but I doubt there will be nearly as many. 20th Jan 2009 was a sad day for satirists everywhere :P

Bush committed hate crimes with the stench of terrorism George Bush Quotes (remembering Our 43rd Prez)

Speaking of George W. Bush:

George W. Bush committed hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism (indicated in my blog).

George W. Bush did in fact commit innumerable hate crimes.

And I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that George W. Bush committed other hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism which I am not at liberty to mention.

Many people know what Bush did.

And many people will know what Bush did?even to the end of the world.

Bush was absolute evil.

Bush is now like a fugitive from justice.

Bush is a psychological prisoner.

Bush has a lot to worry about.

Bush can technically be prosecuted for hate crimes at any time.

In any case, Bush will go down in history in infamy.

Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen WangB.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996Messiah College, Grantham, PALower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993

?GEORGE W. BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY? BLOG OF ANDREW YU-JEN WANG______________________I am not sure where I had read it before, but anyway, it is a linguistically excellent statement, and it goes kind of like this: ?If only it were possible to ban invention that bottled up memories so they never got stale and faded.? Oh wait?off the top of my head?I think the quotation came from my Lower Merion High School yearbook.

-reply by Andrew Yu-Jen Wang

W off-record criticism of Jimmy CarterGeorge Bush Quotes (remembering Our 43rd Prez)

Can anyone quote & verify whether W, speaking privately about life after the presidency, leveled criticism at Jimmy Carter's humanitarian efforts? I recall him saying something about if he started doing things like that after he left office, he hoped someone would set him straight. I find it obscene that the man who blithely let New Orleans suffer too long should be a figure in aiding Haiti.If this quote I recall is true, then the irony is too rich. Thanks.

-question by Jane

"People misunderestimate me.""I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.""I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.""You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.""The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him.""I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority.""Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Bush's quotes were great. I would have loved to have seen a Grouch Marx film about George Bush. Groucho wouldn't even have to come up with his own jokes, he could just quote Bush. Accidental or not, Bush is a comedic genius. I like his dry humor even when he's trying to be funny. I've watched videos where he does stupid things, and it's like out of a classic physical comedy. He's almost the most famous comedian in history I think.. people all around the world quote him :)I respect Bush as a Comedian.. he pursued the wrong career.By the way, it's his birthday today. I just noticed that when reading his quotes on another page.