xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Counter-strike who plays?

i know that people play cs all over the world. i myself, love the game :P i was just wondering who here is into competitive cs (such as leagues like: cal , ogl, xpl, tgl, ugl..) If so, let me know! I'm curious!I am an ex-cal main season 9 /w EXTERMINATEand current cal-open #teamtog 2-1-0

It is best online action game! I like it! Other games Vikong, Delta force, meddal of honor and so so !have better gameplay, but they ar not for online! Cs dabest :unsure:

ya and its nuts..because you can download some crazy skins in the net...like weapons whatever haha..and some skins are really cool :unsure: but i dont know why cs people are short tempered! hahahaha they get mad really easY!

I play this game because it is very acciting. I even have my own multi gaming/ international/ tournament clan which makes it more fun :D, but when hackers come in the server to improve their rank in it. It ruins the whole fun of the game. :unsure:

I play cs for about 5 years since the first beta came out. I used to play a lot of competitive cs when lived in Europe but then moved to Canada and didnt have internet for about a month. After I joined a cal m team evolution, which was really impressive for me. Later i've been in many teams, but the biggest event was when I got accept to cal p team - deadbolt (now they are cal invite). Time flew and now I started my own team and planning to go back to cal p.

I play this game for about 4-5 years :D I also run my own server. Cs is very good team game. It gives a lot of fun when you play like a real time - One for all and all for One... That's the way it should be played... :(

I play Counter-Strike sometimes... Basically when I have nothing to play or nothing to do at home... :D It's a bit boring for me and arrr... Oh I have my own CS Server :( My friend hosts it but I'm the main admin :( so when I play I play at my own server :D