xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cascaded Tears

Does He Really Like Me Or Just Playing With My Emotions? Please Help!

There is this guy i like with me in uni. we study different majors but often see each other on campus. i Have this huuuuuuuuge crush on him. and i did the biggest mistake of telling one of his friends. i'm not sure if he told him or not. but it wouldn't make much difference cuz i made it pretty obvious i like him from the start. the thing is, he asked me out on valentines to go have lunch with him. but something happened and we couldn't get on the actual date. he came and i wasn't there. and when i called him his fone was on silent so at the end we didn't get to go on that date. he later caled me and started apologizing sayin he came but didn't see me. it makes no sense that he would be the one to ask me out then not show up. so i decided to make a move and ask him out myself. he told me that he is pretty busy and can't make it. all his signals show he likes me. i see him starring at me, he seems very happy to see me and one of his friends started following me to see what i do and where i go and not becuz he likes me. cuz i never spoke to him before. i really dunno what to think anymore! does he like me or just like to play with emotions? i really need YOUR help! :P

There is this guy i like with me in uni. we study different majors but often see each other on campus. i Have this huuuuuuuuge crush on him. and i did the biggest mistake of telling one of his friends. i'm not sure if he told him or not. but it wouldn't make much difference cuz i made it pretty obvious i like him from the start. the thing is, he asked me out on valentines to go have lunch with him. but something happened and we couldn't get on the actual date. he came and i wasn't there. and when i called him his fone was on silent so at the end we didn't get to go on that date. he later caled me and started apologizing sayin he came but didn't see me. it makes no sense that he would be the one to ask me out then not show up. so i decided to make a move and ask him out myself. he told me that he is pretty busy and can't make it. all his signals show he likes me. i see him starring at me, he seems very happy to see me and one of his friends started following me to see what i do and where i go and not becuz he likes me. cuz i never spoke to him before. i really dunno what to think anymore! does he like me or just like to play with emotions? i really need YOUR help! :P

1st off you did the right thing of telling him of how you feel. If you had not have done this you would never really know what was happening. Secondly, Not knowing his or your ages, and how you said a huge crush makes me think both are young. You and him should get togther and sit down and have a talk together and see what is what. Yes he could be very busy, then he could just be a player. not really knowing what is what here any advice I could give would be moot. All I can tell you is this. People to play games and some don't. You did the right thing in being honest with him of your feelings. and that is something you need to worry of more than anything. how and what you feel.

As i think he likes you but man's have vary bad ego and i think some how unconsciously you have heart his ego so first of all try to think the event and once after getting the event try to take an action so that you can make him feel that he is winner( mans like being winner ) and what think there is a bigger problem that he doesn't feel comfortable with so in any case and by any how make him a winner and once when he will be winner he is going to tell you what is inside his heart.Just take your time plan some event and play the game of heart by your mind ..............best of luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ask him for a third time to go out together, maybe he is busy, if he keeps on telling you that he doesn't have time, then you don't need to beg him to be with you, leave the situation like that and if he really like you then he's going to return and ask you out as well, no matter if it's only 5 minutes to have some coffee or whatever... Just stay calm and always keep in mind that there are a lot of fishes in the sea :P, so if it's not him there may be thousands better than him, that can treasure you the way they should. If he likes you he's going to make the time, because he wants to see you too, if he doesn't then it could be probably a one side crush or that he's not ready to start seeing someone seriously... Good luck with that! :P

1st off you did the right thing of telling him of how you feel. If you had not have done this you would never really know what was happening. Secondly, Not knowing his or your ages, and how you said a huge crush makes me think both are young. You and him should get togther and sit down and have a talk together and see what is what. Yes he could be very busy, then he could just be a player. not really knowing what is what here any advice I could give would be moot. All I can tell you is this. People to play games and some don't. You did the right thing in being honest with him of your feelings. and that is something you need to worry of more than anything. how and what you feel.

thanks alot for the reply. the thing is, we ain't young. i'm 20 and he's 22. does that help? anyways, thanks :P

It sounds like he likes you.When people hear that another person likes them, it really makes it feel safe to like them back. It's no longer throwing yourself down a flight of stairs, it's a joint venture. When he heard that you liked him, he may not have ever thought of you that way before, but he's probably thinking it now. If he showed up to the first date, he probably wants to try the relationship.So just let it happen. If nothing comes of it, remember that you've had other crushes and you will have more. If it develops and you eventually move on to marriage or whatever, then cool too. But in everything, you should remember that I gave you advice, and if there is a wedding, send me a slice of cake.

why does he mess with me emotionally & mentally?Does He Really Like Me Or Just Playing With My Emotions? Please Help!There is this guy I've known for 3 years from 15 and now I'm 18. I met him when I was a new student at this high school I went to. He was after me like crazy but I wasn't interested in him in that way. I just saw him as a friend until finally one day I realized he really did like me. He talked me into falling in love with him & I did. He made it seem like I was the only girl he liked in that way but later on I found out he did that to a lot of other girls and I wasn't the only one he would say things like he told me to. Time past & we didn't talk , so I started dating other guys. But theses guys wouldn't get me as good as he did. Then once I would leave these other guys he would always ask for forgiveness saying he really does love me & that he never meant to hurt me & every time I fall for it. But recently we finally started to date for 2months & just one month ago he did the same thing to me again. I want to know is he just doing this to be greedy with me towards other guys or is he just confused or should I just forget about him no matter what it takes & never talk to him ever again?-reply by bdoll

He confuses me..mixed signals!help?i really like him and i think he likes me back..Does He Really Like Me Or Just Playing With My Emotions? Please Help!

okay so I have a huge crush on this guy.At first I thought he was cute and then I heard he thought i was cute,so that just made me start liking him or whatever.We talk and all but there are days he wont acknowledge me or say hi,and then there are days he does.He says he loves me and gives me amazing hugs.He gave me one of those hand kisses on my forehead.And the week before I gave him a kiss on the cheek,he was currently dating someone though.(I didn't know:/oops!) but my friend said that after I left he was like"wow,she's like..My best friend.." "I have a gf!"and while he said that he kinda touched his face.Like 5 days ago we sat by each other on the bus and it was night time.I was cold and he put his arm around me,while I had my head on his shoulder..He kept it there the wholetime,but we didnt say a word to eachother.Then today,he didnt acknoledge me at all.I know he sees me and looks at me all the time,and I know that he has some feelings for me.He's afreshman,15.I'm a junior,16.Maybehe's afraid to?idk!

-reply by confusedgurl217

Help!? Does he like me?Does He Really Like Me Or Just Playing With My Emotions? Please Help!

We are really good friends and I liked his best friend. During this time me and him became very close we told ea. Other how at the beginning of the year we liked ea. Other, and stuff. I like him again now and IDK wat to do... I don't know if he is jus a flirt er if he likes me.. He is always bumping into me or hugging me er measuring hands sizes wit me and helping me do things that invloves touching me, and today he was playing wit my hair. BUT>>>> he hugs evry girl and IDK>>>> pllleasaase help!

What should I do.. I know it wrong... But I cant help mysefleDoes He Really Like Me Or Just Playing With My Emotions? Please Help!

There is the guy that I dated 6yrs ago. We were both real young and actually had a real good relationship, but it ended real sudden and for no reason. I have recently ran into him at a bar and we have exchanged numbers. He has a girlfriend with a baby and another baby moma. He was honest about that. I respected that. He has told me that he don't cheat and has never cheated on her before. I wanted to believe him, but its so hard. I want to be friends with him, hes a great person. There are feelings that are muttual to both. He says that hes workin on supressin his emotions for me.. He loves his girl, but he calls numerous times a day, and has to see me everyday. He gets a lit jealous when there are other dudes. I don't un understand that if were just friends, why does he trip... We have had sex and keep a sexually relationship. I don't understand if u have been faithful for  3yrs why one person will make you cheat... I don't kno what to do... I care about h I'm and I know that wat is going on is so wrong... But I cant help myself... HELP ME 

-reply by Candice

I think he really likes you. All the signs are there so if you are ready you can make a move and hint him your intentions. But I don?t know almost anything about women seduction or things like that. So this guy maybe is a very busy person because I have my doubts if you left him alone in a date. He reacted good and asking your forgiveness. That is strange but you know there are a lot of different types of men. So you can make a move and in a few days you can be updating us with your new and fresh relationship and will make us very happy in this forum.Bye. Regards.