xisto Community
jlhaslip

Obama As President Of The Usa What do you expect will happen first?

Barack H Obama, 44th President of the United States, has been inaugurated as the 44th President of the USA.In light of the demands on the States as the "World leader", and their current economic condition, what do you as an individual think will be the first major program for his government to implement?Personally, I think the Pres should focus on the unemployment issue. Getting the population back to work needs to be the first thing he does. With full employment, many other issues will go away. Jobs will create spending and lead to economic activities, people will then be able to purchase goods, foreclosures will return to normal, people will return to school and improve their lot in life.That is my opinion, but yours will be different. State your case here.

Barack H Obama, 44th President of the United States, has been inaugurated as the 44th President of the USA.In light of the demands on the States as the "World leader", and their current economic condition, what do you as an individual think will be the first major program for his government to implement?

Personally, I think the Pres should focus on the unemployment issue. Getting the population back to work needs to be the first thing he does. With full employment, many other issues will go away. Jobs will create spending and lead to economic activities, people will then be able to purchase goods, foreclosures will return to normal, people will return to school and improve thoer lot in life.

That is my opinion, but yours will be different. State your case here.

First and formopst American 1st should be what he should deal with 1st of all. No more of this being a globle police department. We have seen where that has put us with Both of the bushes and Regan. Maerican should come first. Dealing with not only the unemployment but also the poor and disabled. Also brings ALL of our troops home from a pointless and worthless war that we should not have even got into in the 1st place.

If he doesn't get assassinated within the next month or so. I agree, I think unemployment is the biggest issue right now. With so many layoffs as of late unemployment is through the roof. A lot of the other issues stem from that as you mentioned home foreclosures will go down, and property values will return, as will an influx of money in the economy. People will be able to afford things again which will in turn help those smaller companies who rely on peoples business, be it home improvements, maintenance, whatever the case may be with a small business service. I think another stimulas return in with tax refunds will also be expected. That influx of cash in the economy will give a lot of people the boot they need to pay bills and stay on their feet. At least I hope that is the plan. God knows we need it. Course, any return I get gets sucked away for student loans, my hubbys for back child support. We never get to see cash from the government. At least his goes to his son. It just would be nice if he got to see his son in return, but that never happens either. I personally think things like the stimulas should not be touchable by other agencies. I can understand it going for child support, we pay that when ever we can but were always broke, this week we have to figure out how to buy diapers. But my student loans, If I could pay that I would, but no, the gov's got to suck away every penny. Even from the pennyless.

As a foreigner (not from the US), I think that the Americans have chosen well and wise, not just to break the whole 'african-american' barrier, but because he looks promising to me as an individual and I can see the passion with which he talks when he does a speech (unlike Bush — where I only see shoes around his face). :PAs echo said, he needs to pull back all the troops from Iraq and Afghanistan as he promised and he needs to figure out the economic crysis out. Other than that, as I'm not into politics and not from the USA, I can't say much more.

I don't know too much about Obama .Like miladinoski i am also outsider but some how we are too much concerned about his decision and policies on outsourcing as we have heard that he is against the outsourcing may be for controlling unemployment problem because as a service provider our future depends on his decision.But i don't know by what way he is going to manage all thinks and from what place he is going to arrange such cheap service providers and from what place he is going to arrange this amount of people in US.Any we he looks vary enthusiastic in his speeches.Well fingers are crossed....and hoping for the best.

I heard it on CNN yesterday! The first thing Obama is doing is...Wait for it...It's great...I love it...It is...Undoing some of bush's policies! Way to go Obama!

Well, because I am a psychic (I read the news), Obama signed a deal today to close down Guantanamo by the end of the year... YAY

Well, because I am a psychic (I read the news), Obama signed a deal today to close down Guantanamo by the end of the year... YAY

I read the same news but why he signed this deal just in starting............any body any idea????

Well being a president is one thing but coming up to the expectation of the people. Just the case of returning the troops from the Iraq is the first road block. In the campaigns Obama said that the troops will be brought back after 18 months but the story is just changed once he took the post.The latest is that the troops will not be brought back from Iraq atleast in next five years. The reasons now are that the troops must be there to protect the various people there for saving Iraq and rebuilding the country. Another reason being the Shias and the Sunis are fighting each other out and if the troops are back, Iraq will be locked in civil war.