xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Healthy Living

Hello dear friends always try to follow the tips given bellow and it will cost you nothing and help you a lot in healthy living. 1. Before going to bed in the night wash your legs with cold water it will result in sound sleep. Obviously my dear friends if you have a tension in your mind then please don’t blame me as no tips will work in such condition.?post-73445-1232361188_thumb.jpeg2. In a week at least two times go for a massage and it will increase and make the blood circulation proper. And will keep you active.?Don’t forget these tips dear friends and I know you will be benefited a lot due to these.?Bye for now and I will be back soon with more of them.?

Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

Well, it's always good to know something more, I guess, but I have read that for growing properly, we should keep our hands and foot at hot, and maybe washing your legs with cold water won't make you feel that hot? Or it would? Also, about massaging, won't sports solve it? Or there must be massage plus? Going at massage is expensive, so lots of people probably can't do it that often. In that case, I suggest getting a massager(I have a small dolphin lol), which is not really expensive(it'll probably cost somewhere around $20-a new one), and it's really helping for feeling better and staying active, I've tried it.