xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Anger Is Your Enemy So Be Careful Don't Be Angry On Others

Hello healthy people out there and obviously health conscious friends of mine here I am again with more tips and tricks for a healthy and fit body. So are you really ready for more of them, obviously yes so here they are. 1. Always remember one thing not ever be angry with anybody as being angry secretes a hormone which results in higher an increased heart beats. Which in turn is not good for your health. So always be conscious about this fact and don’t ever be angry with others.?post-73445-1232352626_thumb.jpeg2. One more very useful point and tip to be followed but before that I would like to know whether any body who wants to be old very soon. I know your answer will be a clear-cut no. So to avoid old age problems do one thing regularly and that is take the juice of wheat plant and have it daily. It will make you very fit and healthy and all factors resulting in old age will run away from you and you will always be active and smart.?post-73445-1232352713_thumb.jpegSo friends bye for now please allow your friend SKN to leave and I will be soon back with you all with more healthy and good tips.?