xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Tips To Be Taken Care Regarding Sound Sleep

Hello friends good morning from your Indian friend out here. Liking my tips or not hopefully yes isn’t it. By the way here are some more for your better health and fitness. 1. Before going to bed in the night have a glass full of milk with a spoon full of ghee in it and three spoon of honey in it. Intake of this preparation daily will keep you healthy and fit for life. Actually these tips given out here by me are typically tested and proven and with no side effects so follow them and be happy. If you have any doubt about any of these tips them you can ask me.?post-73445-1232352141_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1232352150_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1232352158_thumb.jpeg2. In the night you should always sleep for about 6 to 8 hours. Because a complete and sound sleep not only keeps you fit and healthy but also active. Moreover it is also necessary for health of your eyes.?post-73445-1232352248_thumb.jpegSo my dearest friends out here bye for now and don’t forget to follow these tips to be healthy and fit. And enjoy your life in full. See you soon with more of them.

I've never heard of ghee before.It turns out that it is a type of butter. One thing for having a good nights sleep.is not having too many coffees the night before.I guess no matter what sleep recipe you follow,toomany coffees will ruin it.

I have the exact opposite effect with coffee (or anything caffeinated). I was told at one point in my adult life that I have adhd and caffeine has the opposite effect as most people. Ridilin is just like caffeine. People hate it when I don't drink my coffee, I am almost in a manic state. It helps me sleep actually

I have the exact opposite effect with coffee (or anything caffeinated). I was told at one point in my adult life that I have adhd and caffeine has the opposite effect as most people. Ridilin is just like caffeine. People hate it when I don't drink my coffee, I am almost in a manic state. It helps me sleep actually

Yes.I at one time also, could have 100 hundred coffees a day without it
affecting my sleep.I could also drink 100 whiskeys without getting drunk.
I could fight 100 guys at once and always win.

Only joking about the last two.lol.I'm not Chuck Norriss after all,
but there are some very Chuck Norriss like aspects about me,but
there just isn't enough room for me to post them right now.

Seriously, I used to be able to drink a lot of coffee,but I fear I might
have to cut it out completely.It seems to be affecting my sleep cycle
more and more.