xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Recipe Of Paneer Butter Masala Delecious isnt it.

post-73445-1232197103_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1232197115_thumb.jpeg

Dear friends today as before and always I would like to share the recepie of a delicious curry and that is Paneer Butter Masala which is also known as Butter Paneer Masala. It is an Indian dish. In looks it is having a bright orange color. It looks smooth, creamy and obviously a light buttery flavored. It is basically a North Indian dish. It is one of the very popular and obviously delicious main course food items in India. To prepare it fresh paneer cubes are simmered slightly with a rich buttery onion-tomato sauce and spices. 

To prepare Paneer Masala the Ingredients are as follows:

2 big onions (blanch for 10 mts and puree)1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
3 tbsps cashewnut paste
˝ tsp coriander pwd
1 tsp red chilli pwd (I used kashmiri chillis)
250 gms paneer - cubed and sauté in a tbsp of ghee till golden brown, remove into a dish and add a cup of hot water to the fried paneer cubes and let them sit in it for 5mts,then drain the water and keep aside
3 big ripe tomatoes (blanch ,de-skin and puree)
pinch of haldi (turmeric pwd)
1/2 tsp kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
garam masala pwd (make a pwd of 3 cloves,1 green cardamom and 1” cinnamon)
salt to taste
3 tbsps butter
2 tbsps fresh cream

First of all you have to heat 2 tbsp of butter in a pan, add the onion paste and sauté till brown. then you have to add some ginger-garlic paste again saute for 3 minutes then add chili powder and mix it, followed by the cashew paste and mix.

Add tomato puree, crushed kasuri methi, coriander powder, haldi, garam masala and salt. Stir and let it simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes. 

Then the important part of it add the paneer and simmer for 4-5 minutes then you have to add a small cup of water and let it cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes or till you get the desired and required curry consistency. Remove the pan from fire, stir in remaining butter and fresh cream and then let the curry remain there for 10-15 minutes before serving.. Obviously the important part is garnish, do it with coriander leaves. Be aware of thing that serve it hot with rotis, naan , paranthas or simple steamed white rice etc. It is actually prepared somewhat on the same lines as Kadai Paneer , a creamy curry where paneer is cooked with bell peppers and tomatoes and served in a kadai (obviously it is a restaurant style).

I really love these melt-in-the-mouth tender cubes of paneer, appealing velvety texture and colour, obviously talking about its flavor butter paneer masala is delicious with rotis, salad. I really love the color, texture and taste of this delicious curry. I hope that you people out there will love it and obviously try it at your home. Best of luck. 
Notice from truefusion:
Quoted section appears to be paraphrased from http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=womenzworld&e=com