xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Tips To Be Followed Before And While Taking Meals. Follow them and be benefited dear frieds.

My dear friends out there a very good morning to you all. How is your day today. So here are some more tips for a healthy and prosperous life. 1. Drink a glass full of water one hour before your meals and just before your meals drink just a bit water. Don’t drink a lot of water in between your meals only drink a bit water two times in between your meals. As they say drinking water before meals is meditative, in between meals acts as water and just after meals water acts as poison (here this word is used in sense that drinking water just after meals will harm your digestive system).?post-73445-1232195433_thumb.jpeg2. Have your meals without any tension in your mind. Be happy while taking your meals. And after half an hour of your meals have a glass full of butter milk or milk it will be very beneficial for your health and fitness.?post-73445-1232195424_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1232195412_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1232195514_thumb.jpegSo that’s it for now dear friends. I will be back soon with more of them to benefit you with a healthy body and mind.?

As they say drinking water before meals is meditative, in between meals acts as water and just after meals water acts as poison (here this word is used in sense that drinking water just after meals will harm your digestive system).?

How is it bad for your digestive system? Does the body perceive the food as water and therefore attempts to pass it through without digesting it?

This doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.If this were the case then we all would of been warnedabout this a long time ago.Restaurants wouldn't place a glass of water on your tablefirst thing. Also water, and for that matter, just about any liquid consumptionduring a meal would not be any good. What about the liquids in the food we eat?No offence, but your theory is ridiculous.

I don't know about the not drinking water after the meal, but I believe about drinking before hand. It allows you to eat less, and is healthy for you. I've found that drinking a glass of water can help calm you down and ease stress. Not a great deal mind you, but it does help. But I wouldn't be so strict about it. That wouldn't make much sense. If you feel thirsty, your body is craving water because it needs it to replenish loss, and therefore you should drink to remain healthy.

I don't know about the not drinking water after the meal, but I believe about drinking before hand. It allows you to eat less, and is healthy for you. I've found that drinking a glass of water can help calm you down and ease stress. Not a great deal mind you, but it does help. But I wouldn't be so strict about it. That wouldn't make much sense. If you feel thirsty, your body is craving water because it needs it to replenish loss, and therefore you should drink to remain healthy.

Eating a handful of peanuts works too. And it is substantial so you are getting some nutrients and food.

If you followed this method, you would most definitely not be getting your recommended about of water daily. If you wanted to live a perfect life, I suppose this might help, but for any normal person it doesn't matter much. With the food most people eat and the lack of exercise most people get, this wont impact much.

This doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.If this were the case then we all would of been warned
about this a long time ago.
Restaurants wouldn't place a glass of water on your table
first thing.

It not making sense doesn't necessarily make it false. It could appear false by the observer, but there could be some information the observer doesn't know about or isn't considering. Plus, we're warned about many things; how many people you know take every warning to the dot? Even if they were warned about it, look how you confronted the issue: you didn't believe. It not making sense just means further research should be done about it before concluding it false.

Also water, and for that matter, just about any liquid consumptionduring a meal would not be any good.

Why? Stomach problems? I know if i mix in certain drinks in my stomach with certain foods, i'd be repenting later on. :P But it's not always the case if i change, say, the drink.

Well I think eating process varies from person to person, in my case I eat really slow and chew my food a lot of times if I don't I get a stomach ache, but there's people who eat in two bites and it's perfect afterward, so it all depends on the metabolism. I did heard once that drinking anything while your eating can affect your stomach because saliva have an specific consistency and if you alter that is not going to dissolve the food the way it should, and the food is going then to be too solid in your stomach, so the stomach have to work longer..

Drink a glass full of water one hour before your meals and just before your meals drink just a bit water. Dont drink a lot of water in between your meals only drink a bit water two times in between your meals. As they say drinking water before meals is meditative, in between meals acts as water and just after meals water acts as poison (here this word is used in sense that drinking water just after meals will harm your digestive system).

The remarks of this post don't have a scientific background, contactskn. If you could tell us how did you acquired this knowledge, like sources or something, we may believe you. Remember some people are so crazy about losing weight, that they try every trick or tip they find online, and some of them, as Parubilla said, vary from person to person. So, not drinking water when they feel they need to, may not be healthy for them.

Water is one of the most neutral substances in the world, and unless you drink 7 L per day, it won't harm you. Mixing it with food shouldn't bring you stomach aches or anything, actually. So, if this is some of those family "secrets" that our grandmothers always are talking about (like eating watermelon and drinking wine are like a stone for your stomach), please tell us.

Andrés

It is proven that drinking water during and after meal speed up digestion. With respect, its ridiculous that you shouldnt drink water after / during meal as our body is filled with 75% of water in separate parts.During digestion, water play an important role in "softening" solid food particles and break it into smaller pieces for a smoother digest. The only moment that you shouldnt drink water is when you have a bloated stomach. That is when it cause the digestion more worse.

That's all a bunch of you know what. You must drink water at a mean Before during and after. Water helps the food to digest better than say a cup of coffee or tea or even a soda. Sorry to bust your bubbles on this but it is true. Atleast that is what my mother always used to tell me. why would she lie?

Dear friends here the points or tips suggested by me are based on the tips provided by our yoga classes and those sugested and said by our gradma. Many a tips I have heard are really successful and are scientifically proven. Some of them are from Ayurveda not precisely quoted from ayurveda but what I have heard ayurvedic doctors suggesting in the yoga classes, when they are taking seminars obviously such renouned doctors are not going to lie. Moreover friends my postings regardings these tips are going to be a book to be written by me on homely remedies for little ailments. Don't worry about it being? scientific. It is scientific. Moreover talking about the restaurants serving glass of water. I have never said you should not use water in between meals at all but the amount should be very less during meals and meals you should wait until half an hour before having water. So friends there are many waiting by and I will be posting more of it. And thank you very much for such an intellectual discussion over those tips. But again I should say they are tested in time and proven. They will never harm you or so in just trying them. Again I should say the results of following those tips may vary from person to person. Thanks my dear friends and hope you will discuss on other posts and tips posted by me on healthy living.?

The reasoning I was given about not drinking water while eating was that, the stomach generates bile juices to digest food. These juices get diluted if you drink water during food. As a result your digestion suffersI however, feel that this might not be a correct