xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bob53

Job Keeping Me From Updating My Site

hey, i just got a new job and it's leaving me with no time left to program new features for my site.
I don't want to sell my domain, but my site isn't getting any update.
A friend of mine told me about this site a friend of his used a while ago, he told me they do joomla programming, but i have never used the services they offer so i don't know what to expetc or what to ask from them.
Can you suggest me what to do?
I really appreciate it
Thanks

Notice from truefusion:
"Need Help Please" is not a proper topic title.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

I would have to know more about your site to really advise you further. Without a link or anything, it is hard to guide you in a direction to help you develop it. If you have a site based off of Joomla, I am sure you can find prebuilt additions you can implement into your site. But again, I have no idea what you want to do, what your site is, or anything beyond you are busy. More information is quite necessary.

I would have to know more about your site to really advise you further. Without a link or anything, it is hard to guide you in a direction to help you develop it. If you have a site based off of Joomla, I am sure you can find prebuilt additions you can implement into your site. But again, I have no idea what you want to do, what your site is, or anything beyond you are busy. More information is quite necessary.

So true, bob. a link would be so helpful, and Joomla is the way to go as said above.

A friend of mine told me about this site a friend of his used a while ago, he told me they do joomla programming, but i have never used the services they offer so i don't know what to expetc or what to ask from them.

Well, need some clear information about your idea. What do you want? I don't understand what you want, and the link you provided is not providing any information about your idea. Do you want to update articles to your website without manual coding? Then definitley joomla will help you. Just download and install joomla on your site. You can manage and add your articles without doing any coding. Is this what you want? If not, be specific with your idea. Take a little bit of time to explain it to us... :P

hey, i just got a new job and it's leaving me with no time left to program new features for my site.I don't want to sell my domain, but my site isn't getting any update.
Can you suggest me what to do?
I really appreciate it
Thanks

Notice from truefusion:
"Need Help Please" is not a proper topic title.

With your post its not clear that which type of update do you want in your site, more over it is also necessary to be known that what is your site about. So if you can explain it all out here then only it will be possible for anyone to explain and suggest you on the relevant topic.