xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Complete Free Css Templates. Please help friends.

Friends I want to know some sites where I can download some really free CSS templates for my new website. If possible I want the templates in such a condition where the designer or the developer don't want their link at the bottom of the web page. I mean to say that I don't want to show on the web site that it is designed or developed by some one else. So if you can please help me dear friends. Thank you very much in advance.?

If possible I want the templates in such a condition where the designer or the developer don't want their link at the bottom of the web page. I mean to say that I don't want to show on the web site that it is designed or developed by some one else.

You may consider:
1)giving the designer credit in a very small font OR
2)make the font the same color as it's backdrop so no one sees it (or no one sees it w/o a mouseover), but it is still plainly visible in the code

Unless your customer has specifically asked for a custom made design I would encourage you to have no shame about acknowledging the template designer. All they did was throw together one .css file that you are using (and probably tweaking) for the entire website which your building. Hope this helps but if not I hope you find a helpful solution to your problem soon!

p.s. In my opinion it's better to use a professional CSS template and give credit than to use a bland one who doesn't require it.