xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
puneye

Travel Destination To Pokhara (nepal) Are you going to travel ?(using free of your time)

Are you going to travel. Nepal (Pokhara) can be good place for you. Here i am giving you little information about Nepal and its nice places to visit. It is naturally beautiful Country. The highest peak Everest Mountain lies here. There are a lots of Himalayan range and trekking areas such as ABC(Annapurna Base Camp) Poonhill Trekking area and Many more.

Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. Situated at an altitude of 827m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal) valley. The enchanting city has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panaromic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. There in Pokhara you can do also paragliding. So today the city has not only become the starting point for most popular trekking and rafting destinations but also a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. Pokhara is part of a once vibrant trade route extending between India and Tibet. To this day, mule trains can be seen camped on the outskirts of the town, bringing goods to trade from remote regions of the Himalaya. This is the land of Magars and Gurungs, hardworking farmers and valorous warriors who have earned worldwide fame as Gurkha soldiers. The Thakalis, another important ethnic group here, are known for their entrepreneurship.

The monsoon season which lasts from mid-June to mid-September is very wet; in fact Pokhara records the highest rainfall in the country. Best time to visit is between October and April. The activities of foreign visitors to Pokhara focus around two districts known as Damside and Lakeside (or Pardi and Baidam, in Nepali, respectively). These two areas, with their strips of hotels and restaurants, are a few kilometers south-west of the main Pokhara bazaar.

Source Mountprince.com

Some photos of Pokhara.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Click Image to view in full size.

Thanks for such a good information about such a beautiful places in the world. Obviously I liked the pics provided by you in the post. They really show how beautiful the pace is. As I am an Indian I have heard about beautiful places in Nepal, and would really love to visit there once. I have a lots of Nepali friends too. As Nepalis are really friendly people and piece loving people. Thanks again.?