xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Fatal Erros [resolved] whats happening

Can someone tell me what is a Fatal error:

Call to undefined method skin_search_14::member_joined() in /home/Xisto/public_html/forums/sources/ipsclass.php on line 5992
when I clicked on my assistant

is it me or did I click when I should have clacked lol
Notice from truefusion:
Moving from Xisto - Web Hosting forum

Its working fine for me the assistant is, but I did find the root of the problem on the friends list here http://forums.xisto.com/members/. Odds are OpaQue has been notified the PM's and the IM about this and on top of that it seems the PM box is affected by this as well.

Yeah. I'm seeing this error frequently. Sometimes i even cant access Forums webapge. When i click forum link from main Xisto page i get this error. I dont what problems Xisto having. Hope opaque manages this soon.

Support ticket submitted. It seems to happen to me only when I try to Reply to a Private Message.Let's give Opaque a chance to figure it out.

Hey me too facing the same problem. I am even unable to open the messages. I tried to open the message from the link given on my mail id but it was giving the same error. I am new on this forum pl tell me that is it a frequent problem or is it first time when you people are facing this problem.

Problem appears to be fixed. Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.