xisto Community
abhigyan

Hi All,

My name is abhigyan. I am from India. I am a IT professional. I am new on this forum. I liked this forum because you can discuss any thing here and can found experts of any field and best thing is here people respect other. Thanks? to all of you for maintaining such environment.

Hi abhigyan, welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting. Enjoy your stay here. This is a very active and friendly community. Feel free to post your doubts and problems, we'll help you. And about myCents, bigger posts will earn more myCents than smaller posts so post big and earn more. Stay active, and be a part of our community....By the way, I'm also from India... :P

ahh... always nice to have a new member. Welcome and enjoy your stay here.You've been very active, I noticed you've made lots of topics about science and stuff. I'm into that stuff too but more like in physics and cemistry.Hope I see you around. Enjoy your hosting.

hi and welcome aboard abhigyan. I know you will enjoy yourself here. a lot of great people and lots of fun.Hope seeing you around a lot.

Welcome to the Xisto. I trust you will read the Readme file? Link to it is in my Siggy block.Enjoy your visit.

Howdy-do abhigyan? I hope you'll like this forum more and more in the future, as more posts and topics rise, you'll have no time to do your job, school or work around the home. I hope that happens. You need to know that Xisto forums ruins lifes. Trust me. Or don't trust me. Ah, whatever, I guess you already know I'm kidding :P

You must read the readme file, and the posts on how to get familiar with the 'mycents' system we use here. You can find them on the left side on the main page, on the right of the links to the forums and sub-forums.

I hope you'll get familiar with this forum and offer it to your friends and tell them that they can get free domains and hosting and stuff. When they register, tell them that they shouldn't spam, or else! :P

Have fun! :P

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

Hi All ,Thanks for your warm welcomes and I am so sorry for the late reply but as all new members do I posted a lot on forum without reading the readme and did some foolish acts too and in the exchange I got a ban. But now I am back and in between learnt every rule on the forum..hehe?

My name is abhigyan. I am from India. I am a IT professional. I am new on this forum. I liked this forum because you can discuss any thing here and can found experts of any field and best thing is here people respect other. Thanks' to all of you for maintaining such environment.

Hi Abhi a very warm welcome to you to Xisto. Yes you are absolutely right that people respectothers here in this forum. Yes you can discuss on any topic you like and express your self but always remember the rules of Xisto don't ever spam otherwise it will cause difficulties for the member concerned. So post good and quality posts and earn mycents which can be utilized for purchasing plans from Xisto - Support.?