xisto Community
laksh_khamesra

Any Ways To Make Money Online

I am going to write a post about ways to make money online on my blog. I am stuck with those old ways (ideas) that everybody know. Can anyone suggest me more ideas that very few people have come across no matter they have really worked or not. Please suggest some ideas. :P

Edited by laksh_khamesra (see edit history)

I am going to write a post about ways to make money online on my blog. I am stuck with those old ways (ideas) that everybody know. Can anyone suggest me more ideas that very few people have come across no matter they have really worked or not.
Please suggest some ideas. :P

What area you belong to because if you want to some new idea for online money then it is important to know what type of users do you have what is the internet penetration rate in your country do the most users in your aria belong to some common niche.Pl let us know the internet speed(broadband) status of your area.
Edited by abhigyan (see edit history)

The only time I ever made money online, it was for drawing items for a forum/avatar site. Going by the time alone that I spent on the items (I'm a bit of a perfectionist? Or at least a decent-ist...), it was WAY not worth it for what I made. So I quit. Hah. End of story. :DI do think though that logo design and commission work does pay, but you've got to be able to produce something decent, and then market it to the right people. (The ones with $$ :D)For the rest of the us... eBay? (Picking up antiques and jewelry from garage sales and reselling them works alright I've heard - though it probably helps to be in a small town full of old people that don't know what their stuff is worth).

If you are a good graphic or web designer you can apply for any of the projects on this sites:
https://99designs.de/
http://www.guru.com/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
is the best way for you to earn easy money :P You don't need to work hard if you are good at Photoshop or Web Designing/Developing this is your oportunity to make some cash :P Read the FAQ for every site and sign up to earn money :P

Edited by CyberWizard (see edit history)

I wouldn't say it's hard to make money online, but it depends on how much you want to make. If you're looking for millions, you're wasting most of your time. If you're just looking for some side-job type of money, then it's definitely for you. Many people give up, because they're too impatient. They expect to wake up the next morning and have thousands to transfer to their bank account. Time and Effort. :P

Why so many people want to earn money through internet?By working in the true life,we could earn more easy.I think so.If you refer to the man who draw 10000 gird and got one million dollar,i think it's a wonder which could not be copied simply.If someone has such idea,he will do it himself,but not to tell you.Good luck to you!

Edited by anheizhiye (see edit history)