xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lethal_drug7

I Hate Consoles I HATE CONSOLES

I HATE CONSOLES!!! i hate them i hate them i hate them i think consoles suck my computer has 8.1 times the power of a ps2! and yet my freinds like there consoles better but i got my REVENGE! i invited them for a lan party and showed them all counterstrike source half life 2 rome total war and call of duty UO the changed there misguided minds i hope all consoles rot in hell I HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE :PB)B):DB)B)B) WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAKI HATE CONSOLES CONSOLES ARE WEAK

..[spam].. i think consoles suck my computer has 8.1 times the power of a ps2! and yet my freinds like there consoles better but i got my REVENGE! i invited them for a lan party and showed them all counterstrike source      half life 2      rome total war    and                  call of duty  UO the changed there misguided minds i hope all consoles rot in hell ..[spam]..

44347[/snapback]

how do you get revenge by inviting people for a lan party? i liek playing on consoles because you can play on big screen tvs and their can be like 4 people playing all on 1 console... as well with consoles online gaming i now enjoy that as well....

id rather be sitting on my couch playing on a console than hunched over a keyboard and hand gripping the mouse. i dont mind comp games tho

consoles are like the ps2 and xbox you buy the game to play on them then u put them in and play.

what are consoles??

44386[/snapback]

hmmnot the most educated person ever

consoles are far better than Pc in some ways consoles are portable so that you can take them to your friends house. As dsropout said tyou can have 4 people playingon them and go online with them. They are much more efficient then Pc because youu dont have to install the the games and waste your disk space igf you have an xbox you can play music while p[laing a game and link upi the consoles in a lan tourney so basiclly theycome out oop of the PC. Except that PC are faster have better graphics and have the internet :P

consoles are far better than Pc in some ways consoles are portable so that you can take them to your friends house.  As dsropout said tyou can have 4 people playingon them and go online with them.  They are much more efficient then Pc because youu dont have to install the the games and waste your disk space igf you have an xbox you can play music while p[laing a game and link upi the consoles in a lan tourney so basiclly theycome out oop of the PC.  Except that PC are faster have better graphics and have the internet :P

44429[/snapback]

Consoles are so much better then Pc's for games aqnd stuff you get Xbox live which is gre3at and you can play 16 player with your mates. (if you have any!) The only reason a pc is good is because of the fact that you can word proceess things

consoles are far better than Pc in some ways consoles are portable so that you can take them to your friends house.  As dsropout said tyou can have 4 people playingon them and go online with them.  They are much more efficient then Pc because youu dont have to install the the games and waste your disk space igf you have an xbox you can play music while p[laing a game and link upi the consoles in a lan tourney so basiclly theycome out oop of the PC.  Except that PC are faster have better graphics and have the internet :P

44429[/snapback]

yeah, consoles are far better than pc's...for gaming. Consoles are just uses for music and games, while pc is better for general use. So it depends what kind of stuff you do that makes you like or dislike a console. For me I'd have to say that I prefer consoles because I'm a game freak. But then again I do go on the pc quite a lot.

yeah, consoles are far better than pc's...for gaming. Consoles are just uses for music and games, while pc is better for general use. So it depends what kind of stuff you do that makes you like or dislike a console. For me I'd have to say that I prefer consoles because I'm a game freak. But then again I do go on the pc quite a lot.

Pcs are better for music than consoles because you can rip and burn on a Pc where as on a console you can only save music and play it as well as being ablem to play dvds

Pcs are better for music than consoles because you can rip and burn on a Pc where as on a console you can only save music and play it as well as being ablem to play dvds

44441[/snapback]

I know...thats why I said a computer was better for general use, but again, like I said, I'm a game freak, and you should know, so I like consoles a bit more than PC's for gaming. But if it is for anything else I'd say that I like PC's more.

I know...thats why I said a computer was better for general use, but again, like I said, I'm a game freak, and you should know, so I like consoles a bit more than PC's for gaming. But if it is for anything else I'd say that I like PC's more.

44448[/snapback]

yeah some consoles are better than others thats why i have four mwhahaha

yeah anyway if your still in school you will know that you probably use a computer more than a console because you cant type up homework on an xbox and print it off. Thats the only reason I use a computer as well as going on Xisto

yeah anyway if your still in school you will know that you probably use a computer more than a console because you cant type up homework on an xbox and print it off.  Thats the only reason I use a computer as well as going on Xisto

44449[/snapback]

I use a computer for quite a lot of uses, I use it to type up homework, at the moment making a game, go on Xisto, work on my site and loads of other stuff such as GameFaqs. But I still somehow manage to spend the rest of my day playing on my consoles the whole time.

P.S. I have 5 Consoles. 6 if you count my pc, hehe :P

yeah anyway if your still in school you will know that you probably use a computer more than a console because you cant type up homework on an xbox and print it off.  Thats the only reason I use a computer as well as going on Xisto

44449[/snapback]

Yeah i also have four consols 2 ps2's a xbox (by far the best) gamecube. But i agree withthe fact that a pc is useful but consols are far better so i think squishybear should get himself one and find out what he is missing

i like consoles, as i mentioned above but when people say that consoles are better for ALL games, i think they are wrong. games like warcraft and C&C and even starcraft belong on a pc. if youve ever played starcraft for the N64 you should come to this conclusion as well. hotkeys are good to use while playing and even just the navigation with a controller fails in comparison to a pc version.i enjoy first and 3rd person shooters more on consoles than pcs simply because of the controls, fire; reload; duck; run all withing the same space, while on a keyboard and mouse it can get confuzzing unless you use preferences.consoles are better for gaming as a rule, but not an absolute

consoles are much better then pc's, i mean, there aren't even that many good games with the pc that have good graphics. and plus, if you have a slow crummy computer it'll effect the preformance of the game. consoles are better cuz there are much more games and the controls aren't as complicated. Plus, you have a bigger screen and you can play it with your friends. the only thing i like about pc's is making graphics and web develop ment, which most people do. Computers aren't really used for games if your a game freak anyways

Games on consoles are better because the machine only needs to focus on one process unlike the computer. For example, my computer needs to run:clamdXkdmpowersavedartsdhotplugreiserfs/0nscdand other processes.xboxrulz