xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Echo's Bar And Grill Come on in and have a drink and a burger

Do you have root beer floats? ill take one.

1 root beer float comming right up. so you know that is 5 my cents and a cherry on top will be an extra 2 mycents.

all thanks to S_M

maybe I can talk you into our daily special?

1 rib eye stake 100 Mycents

comes with a baked tater
fresh french bread
and your choice of a veggy.

we do ask you tip your waiter though

Sounds Yummy! I'll have one... medium, gravy on the taters, no salad... and a double Root Beer in a Frosty glass, please....Oh! and put that on SM's tab, please...:P

Sounds Yummy! I'll have one... medium, gravy on the taters, no salad... and a double Root Beer in a Frosty glass, please....
Oh! and put that on SM's tab, please...

:P

thats 105 from what's his name's tab.
enjoy

and my I remind you all. in the back room there is a hot tub and juke box, we have added. all bought from you know who's account hehe

You know what, I think you need some strippers to light up the place... :PI hope S_M can pay to them 1 cent at a time, cuz that's the way you pay them.Umm.. keep the beer coming echo, and some grilled ribs would be nice too since this is a grill. :P

You know what, I think you need some strippers to light up the place... :PI hope S_M can pay to them 1 cent at a time, cuz that's the way you pay them.

Umm.. keep the beer coming echo, and some grilled ribs would be nice too since this is a grill. :P

LOL Yea would be nice but this is a PG Bar and Grill.

Anyways here have a root beer float, all thanks to S_M

Hey Echo, can I grab a medium rare rib eye, thanks! And uh... mushroom sauce please! Just a lemonade for the drink.

no problem 1.00 for the stake but I have had to raise prices on the limmon aid due to the cold snap. they are now 2.50
so that will be 3.50 on S_M's tap lol

Cooks up some surf and turf and root beer float for myself. so exspensive. 7.75. oh well all on S_M's tab Thanks :P

I'll have one bear and the best wine you have overthere. Oh, and ofcourse put it on Saint_Michaels' tab.

Look below for tips on how to find him.

If you can't find him, look at that dude in the corner eating spam and rotten green eggs and typing on his laptop. That's him.

I'll have one bear and the best wine you have overthere. Oh, and ofcourse put it on Saint_Michaels' tab.
Look below for tips on how to find him.

If you can't find him, look at that dude in the corner eating spam and rotten green eggs and typing on his laptop. That's him.

sadly we have no bear and it's too cold for wine. How about some Deep fired spam and a nice hot cup of hot coffee.

If this Saint_Michael gentleman is paying, then what the heck. I'll take an ice-cold classic Irish stout Guinness in a tall mug. Here's my ID, waiter.
Cheers!

Scans the ID, hmmm oh well if it's fake we will just bail you out of jail using you know who's tab and pay the fines too.
Would you like some surf and turf to go with that brew?