xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Web Sites To Come sites of today and tomarrow

Today I got to thinking of how over the years web designing has really changed over the years. When I 1st got into all of this it was one basic page, no thrills all in html. Now we have CSS PHP FLASH everything under the sun. thinking and seeing this make me wonder what will the sites of tomarrow be? With all the new computers with t here touch screens so many new programs for writting a site. think of it, you can go to a site, touch the screen wearing your special gogles and be seeing it in 3D. That may be a little far fetched but who know's. it could become a way of life someday.

I think the sites of the future will be 3d.For example you'll be able to visit a site and basically get a feel of what it was like to be in a prehistoric jungle. Your actual room will be your computer. One will be able to see what it was like being a gladiator back in Roman times.They'll have different reality options and levels you can choose. You'll be able to see your favorite musicians like they wereplaying right in front of you. I think with all this, people will still visit websites just to read though.It would be interesting.

Yeah, I imagine it will be a lot more virtual. Where everything is a touch screen. Have you ever watched Star Trek enterprise? There is an episode where they pick up this PADD from the future, (29th or 31st century I forget which) Anyway, it pops up this holographic screen that responds to your movements, allowing you to navigate the information with a wave of your hand. I totally think that would be the coolest thing ever.

Yeah, I imagine it will be a lot more virtual. Where everything is a touch screen. Have you ever watched Star Trek enterprise? There is an episode where they pick up this PADD from the future, (29th or 31st century I forget which) Anyway, it pops up this holographic screen that responds to your movements, allowing you to navigate the information with a wave of your hand. I totally think that would be the coolest thing ever.

29th Century. Yes I saw that. would be nice having a holodeck as on a pc. There some chat rooms that have that sort of thing but honestly the graphic bite the big one.

Yeah, i remember those, they let you have like virtual people and the chat bubbles above them, and you and move around the 3d room. I gave up on the long ago. My computer couldn't handle it, much like anything new and cool! My computer is a dinosaur, it was brand new in like '04/'05 now, it's a stone age POS

In the short term we are moving towards more 'applications' on the Internet, and I can only see the frameworks on which they are currently built getting stronger and stronger. Perhaps eventually we will have fully working applications available online, with the same features as their desktop equivalents. I can also see the current services offering an online virtual PC expanding and becoming much more popular.