xisto Community
Tramposch

Rebel Against Saint Michael!

This is the ASMA.

Posted Image

Join!

Ok guys, I'm going to be honest here.

SAINT MICHAEL CHEATS! Lets see how many people we can get to sign this to get him BANNED (hehehe) He has too many posts and too many mycents.

Here is the list so far!

-Tramposch

-cemeteryrecords

-baniboy

-Nabb

-triplebtalk

-miladinoski

-Serverph

-jlhaslip

-Echo_of_thunder

Post if you want in!!!! yay.

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Haha, I love that I agreed without knowing what you were talking about :P... He will probably ban you all for doing this so listen well cos' I will say this once and one time only.The name "TriplebTalk" (hereon reffered to as "Company") was wilfully lent to a cause which may break several rules of the forum (actually it is probably FINE with the forum, but let me sound like a lawyer for a few moments at least). The Company had absolutely no participation in creating this thread and will not be held responsible for any expressions of banning towards Saint_Michael (hereon known as SM). The Company will allow his name to be used but in no way does he support the ideas or words of other members.Glad I got that out of the way :P...VIVA LA REVOLUTION :P :P :D :D

Yes! Just what I wanted :PLet's rid of this spammer off this wonderful board! He just spams and doesn't get banned and he may have a free VPS w/ the myCents he earns with his obnoxious spamming! :P Ah!!...:P

Where do i sign-up???*wait*is that the line over there where all the people have sticks and knives???

After thinking long and hard on this. what they heck sign me up. there has been so much spam of late. Not only by you know who but by a lot of others. mainly newbies here. whats what's one more :P

Yeah lets ban that got, boy does he get me angry with is spam, I just want to break his legs and then break his computer and stuff. Shame on you SM, shame on your horrible spam posts and btw SPAM!!!

Yeah lets ban that got, boy does he get me angry with is spam, I just want to break his legs and then break his computer and stuff. Shame on you SM, shame on your horrible spam posts and btw SPAM!!!

Wow, new guy, you should be on a high place in this alliance, maybe on the first because we can see in your eyes how much you hate that spammer! I support your intentions to brake this spammer's legs! :P

SM, if you are reading this, you are toast dude. See, we have a guy that hates you that much, that he will whip your butt!