xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

C-panel

I've used c-panel for several years now and I always used the default generic style/skin interface.I alwaysfound this to be tedious,awkward and even slow loading. I thought changing the style wouldn't make much of adifference.How wrong I was. Last week I switched to the blue lagoon style,and everything looks better,is organized better and loads much better.It'sa major difference. I was wonderiong what anybody else thinks of this, and whatc-panel style you use.

I haven't noticed a difference in speed or anything, but as for looks, changing the style is amazing. I really don't like the default style, so I changed mine to Sunday Morning. It is fresh and elegant. Organization isn't big for me, and I believe you can move things around how you want. So it was mainly the looks that encouraged me to change.

That was the 1st thing I did when I got into mine. I found the default a little hard to get around and rather dull to look at. as for speed? none. but do love the looks for the blue lagoon. I hope in time they will ad more skins.

Oooh, nice. I hadn't realised the other styles actually made such a bit difference to the layout. I'll agree with the rest of you folks that Blue Lagoon is pretty awesome, and I reckon a touch faster, too. Probably just a random observation on speed at my end, though. That said, it does appear to load less images, so theoretically it would be faster in an initial (uncached) load, right?

Yes other styles are great, as for speed i don't know did not notice any change maybe because i wasn't really paying attention, the default theme work fast for me. i will try and look to see if there is any difference.