xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bluebear

Video Editing Help And Software

I have some videos that I need for school, it is a project... and the sound is not so good. The quality is great, but there are some sounds of a fridge or something similar in the background. It is highly annoying. I would like to know if anyone know of a free software where you can remove some of the background noise? And the only video editing software I have is WindowsMovieMaker. The problem with that is that it only has one area/line/place where you can add the sound. I need at least two; one for speech and one for some background music. All my trials have expired, bad time for that to happen but that is the case. Anyone that has some suggestions?

Wow, lots of replies. :P Anyway I downloaded a trial of some Pinnacle software - it beats the Windows Movie Maker (everyone else in my class use that one) so I am happy with it. I only need it for a short period of time so it does not matter that it is just a trial. I also found a audio software that I can use to remove background noise. (Audacity) It works just fine, happy with it. :P

Wow, lots of replies. :P Anyway I downloaded a trial of some Pinnacle software - it beats the Windows Movie Maker (everyone else in my class use that one) so I am happy with it. I only need it for a short period of time so it does not matter that it is just a trial. I also found a audio software that I can use to remove background noise. (Audacity) It works just fine, happy with it. :P

Oh how I agree with you on that Blue, and I use Audacity myself. There is a lot of trail and freeware out there that is 10X better than WMM
I know that was one of the 1st things unneeded in windows I trashed.

Hi all, 

I have a video project, I need to edit the background noise.  And the only software I am familiar with, is Windows Movie Maker.  And when I try to play the video which I have captured from my CAM, it does play the noise also.  And I don't know, as how to edit. It.  Could you please help me with it.  And, I am not so technology savy as well.  I do not know if there are any other softwares available, which I can download for background noise editing.

Awaiting for your reply,

Thanks,

- Kiran

Replying to Bluebear

i use adobe or sonyvegas its ?a gud editing software...........for furthere help plz. contact me.........rite2alok@gmail.comor?testingpirakx@gmail.comthanku very much hope this will help u and benfit u................