xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

how create web templete in asp.net How To Download Youtube Videos

how create web templete in asp.netHow To Download Youtube Videos

I am new to asp.Net. I want make a beautiful web template. I have images and sample of template. But I want step by step how create a beautiful web template in asp.Net. So somebody must be impress on that web site.Kindly send a small video so I can make small web template in asp.Net. Chandrashekhar

how create web templete in asp.net

How To Download Youtube Videos

I am new to asp.Net. I want make a beautiful web template. I have images and sample of template. But I want step by step how create a beautiful web template in asp.Net. So somebody must be impress on that web site. Kindly send a small video so I can make small web template in asp.Net.

Chandrashekhar

Hi Chandrashekhar!

You can find lots and lots of videos on the ASP.NET website at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . Click on the "Learn" link on top to get to them.

By template, I'm assuming you are referring to ASP.NET Master pages. ASP.NET master pages are similar to regular ASP.NET pages except for the @Master tag on top and the asp:ContentPlaceHolder tag that acts as a placeholder for the content. An ASP.NET master page can have multiple content place holders, such as one to hold the page title and another to hold the content of an article.

Regards,

Nitin R.