xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Chibi Or Not? (anime Topic) ya im being random leave me alone XD

ok! this is for ne ones that draws or likes anime! what do u prefer chibi (super deformed. basically the really big eyes and heads w/ little kid-like bodies) or non chibi (traditional anime styles)? what's better/ easier to draw? what looks better? personally i think chibi is easier to draw but non chibi looks like u put more effort into a picture ^^; but that's me let me kno what u think ^^

ofcourse the chibi is easier to draw..they are cuter... =) but the non chibi are really challenging and inspiring to do... and i bet more expensive and harder to make!!!!are there difference like chibis are bit funny and those nonchibis are a bit serious? =) sometimes funny too>?? =) not sure... =)

Well im like to consider myself a Professional anime artist =P ( atleast in my head lol ) chibi is fast fun and cute as many of u said. But the Natural versions can capture alot more emotion and Feeling =P I love doing those most.

I like bother types, but I draw more of the traditional Anime styles than I do chibi(85% more), though chibi is just such a kawaii style and hard not to love. I actually have a chibi Anime project laying somewhere in my 'Anime projex file', I show you a pic I did for it later in the 'My Drawings Page' topic I posted in the creativity forum!Ja mata