xisto Community
alberto

Fastest Way To Loose Weight - And Keep It Off

Fastest Way To Loose Weight - And Keep It Off

It's really quite simple, and it'll work for everyone!

It does take a lot of effort and it MUST be done!

The fastest way to loose weight is by sprinting (running as fast as you possible can)!

It doesn't matter how much extra weight you have on, if you take the time and effort, you can loose all the extra pounds.

And, the best part is that it only takes 15 minutes a day.

Here's what to do:

1. Put on some confortable clothing for running.

2. Do some basic stretching exercises to prepare for sprinting. (This should only take you about 3-5 minutes)

3. Sprint (run as fast as you can) 30 seconds. Rest for 10-15 seconds, and sprint again for another 30 seconds.

4. Repeat Step 3 for 6 to 8 times, for at least 5 days every week until you reach your desired weight.

This is the fastes proven way to loose all the weight you want.

It's not easy, but it's certainly the fastest and healthies.

Of course, you also have to have a healthy nutritional program in place.

Try it out!

Good Luck!

Interval training is the best way to burn calories (fast, slow, fast, slow). Most importantly is diet. I'm not a supporter of the no-carb diet but i definitely don't support white grains. They are basically just sugar, and when eat sugar you are basically taking in empty calories that your body cant use. Cut out the sugar, go with whole grains. If you have an unbalanced diet, take a multi-viatimin. Rat a lot of lean protein. It is important not to loose more than 1-2 pounds a week. This important to keeping the weight off because it gives your fat cells time to shrink. Loosing weight rapidly will most likely lead to putting the weight back on. Never take a diet pill. This goes along the lines of slowly loosing the weight. diet pills can also have bad side-effects. Bottom line, it takes work and time. Diet and exercise.

The best and fastest way to loose weight I have seen so far is "SKIPPING Rope" or "Speed Jump Rope". You can start doing it for a couple of minutes in the morning couple of mins in the afternoon and again in the evening. You can see results in one week. Just remember that like any exercise you have to start off slow. i.e. 30 seconds the first day and slowly increase the time. You may feel a bit of pain in your calf the first week. But soon you will get good at it. This method is for people who are under 40. Beyond that it can hurt your bones.

i am 173.5 cm high71.5kg
Is me fat?

With those values you have a BMI of 23.7. Anything between 18.5 and 25.0 is considered a healthy BMI.
http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx?Tag=

However, if you are at all concerned about your weight, diet, etc then the best thing to do is speak to your GP. The Internet is not a substitute for good, professional medical advice!

thank you rvalkass for sharing, it is very useful site.i always think that it is important to check out if we are under the healthy range of weight or not.

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

thank you rvalkass for sharing, it is very useful site.i always think that it is important to check out if we are under the healthy range of weight or not.

You should check your BMI every 6 months or so, if you are above normal its best to go to the doctor and have a checkup (also get suggestions to lose weight). I have never really went OVER the limit of 25 to be healthy, but I also eat a lot of junk foods but I play hard also. You shouldn't worry about your weight that much, just eat normal food (healthy food and junk food) but be sure to do lots of exercise every single day or you will get fat. I don't even believe in diets, I think its just healthy to eat alot but also work hard too!

You shouldn't worry about your weight that much, just eat normal food (healthy food and junk food) but be sure to do lots of exercise every single day or you will get fat. I don't even believe in diets, I think its just healthy to eat alot but also work hard too!

thank you deadmad, i do that all the time. even when i never cross the limit of 25.

i eat healthy food, i exercise not daily but every few days, i have a weight scale i check my weight once or twice a day, Posted Image it is kind of fun.

i do diets for the last 2 months that depending on eating healthy food and reducing fat to loose more. i am 170 cm high and 67 kg weight therefor my BMI is 23.1, it is healthy but i want to loose about 4-5 kilos more. therefor i found this website is very useful.

thank you deadmad, i do that all the time. even when i never cross the limit of 25.

i eat healthy food, i exercise not daily but every few days, i have a weight scale i check my weight once or twice a day, Posted Image it is kind of fun.

i do diets for the last 2 months that depending on eating healthy food and reducing fat to loose more. i am 170 cm high and 67 kg weight therefor my BMI is 23.1, it is healthy but i want to loose about 4-5 kilos more. therefor i found this website is very useful.

You should try to keep it above 18 and below 23, its really easy to do this. Once you get the hang of it, you won't even feel tired,etc. Each sites which calculate the Body Mass Index calculate it in a different method, so some might not be the same as others. You should do it in several of them and decide which one you want to go with, just stick to one of them, it gets confusing when you use more than one. I don't even use the sites, I just do the math in my head (and my phone :P).

Just do BMI =

( lbs/inches? ) (weight in pounds * 703 ) ???????????? height in inches?

and you should be able to find it out by yourself. The formula was invented by Adolph Quetelet and it is called the Quetelet Formula.

To be healthy, your Body mass index should be calculated with the table below:

BMI Weight Status Below 18.5 Underweight 18.5 -24.9 Normal 25 - 29.9 Overweight 30 & Above Obese

If you are above the BMI of 25, you just don't worry and try salads and drink lots and lots water. Don't eat junk food. And also go the GYM or at least play outside or go for jogging/ running. If you follow these BASIC methods, you should be under 25 in a matter of months (unless you are very, very obese. In which case you should see a doctor :)).

i have a weight scale i check my weight once or twice a day, Posted Image it is kind of fun.

when i used to have a scale, what was fun for me was to weigh myself right before i took a crap......and right after. i miss my scale!

actually i am glad i don't have it anymore. i have gained so much weight recently that it would just be a constant reminder of how fat i am haha. i gained 40 pounds last year. i really do need to start excersizing and burning off a few hundred of those caleries i take in per day!

i gained 40 pounds last year.

Posted Image are you serious????

you should do something, i gained about 8 kilos the last 4 years and i am still under the limit 25, but i was like getting crazy.

but now i am happy, 4 more kilos and i will be satisfied.

good luck anwiii, you will need it.

With those values you have a BMI of 23.7. Anything between 18.5 and 25.0 is considered a healthy BMI.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/=

However, if you are at all concerned about your weight, diet, etc then the best thing to do is speak to your GP. The Internet is not a substitute for good, professional medical advice!

thank you !

But my wife always complained my fat......

I don't why?

Maybe she is so lankness:)I think she need be more fat.....hehe

thank you !But my wife always complained my fat......
I don't why?
Maybe she is so lankness:)I think she need be more fat.....hehe

your statement cracked me up! haha it's so true. everyone sees things different. i think it's more important to just be happy with ones self without being influenced by the opinions of others.

I fail to see why running like crazy for 30 second at a time is the healthiest way. And you'll look like a moron who doesn't know how to jog? :P Anyway, the most beneficial way would be to push your durability. That is jogging for continuous periods, or swimming, however you like it. Cycling is also a good way. If you run as fast as you can for 30 seconds, your muscles are going to get tired pretty fast and you have to quit after that, don't you? If you jog/run for long periods, most of the pressure is put on your lungs to give you enough oxygen to burn with, and your heart. You're running with a steady tempo and your muscles don't hurt, you're able to do that for a long time, thus burning more fat than running around like you just got out of a mental hospital. Note, if you decide to jog, first you have to jog until you're out of sugar, your body will then use more fat than it would normally. Jog for at least 30 minutes. If you can't, start small and take breaks. :)