xisto Community
antondimagiba

League Of Online Money Makers new social network site for us

I might as well share with everyone here. I found a new social networking site (similar to MySpace, Friendster, Facebook) which was made specifically for online money makers like us! It's still new with a few members in it, but I think it would be great if we can build an interactive community there for all of us striving online chumps!

It can be found here : https://www.socialgo.com/?new=loomm

LOOMM stands for League Of Online Money Makers :P

Help spread the word! :P

Hope it's not your site cause u are not allowed to advertise your own site here i think.Anyway i checked the site out and in my eyes it looks not to professional. That green picture looks like it was made in paint and the layout of the site looks just like a CMS out of the box.Suggestions:If the layout stays like this just remove that picture, and create a new one or just insert the mane of the site in that banner with the boxes (also the banner it's not really in his place, cause it does not suggest anything, at least if you made a red cube in that or something to represent individuality or something like that).And also try to add more info on the front page i don't know like some scripts with recent forum posts or with news or something cause i don't know if ppl will sign-up just from what u have.Also because it's a social network hosted on SocialGO it might not get a lot of credibility. Anyway you should offer something for a sign-up, attract people with something, like i don't know tutorials, interesting posts, a nice feature etc.