xisto Community
alberto

New To Trap17

Hello Everyone!I'm a new member of Xisto!I sign up when I noticed that web hosting service is provided for free, and that a lot of great tools are available with the service! It's really a great deal that I couldn't pass on!I look forward to meeting great people in the forums and to hosting my first site on Xisto!Best Regards,Alberto

Hello Everyone!
I'm a new member of Xisto!

I sign up when I noticed that web hosting service is provided for free, and that a lot of great tools are available with the service! It's really a great deal that I couldn't pass on!

I look forward to meeting great people in the forums and to hosting my first site on Xisto!

Best Regards,

Alberto

Welcome Alberto, and yes my new friend is it a wonderful deal. I really hope you will enjoy your time here with us all in Xisto.

Hey alberto, I and every member here @ Xisto hope that you'll have a pleasant stay and enjoy ever second you see this forum! :P

You need, before you do anything to sign up at Xisto - Support with the same email address you used to sign up here (I hope it wasn't a junk one :P ) and start posting in the forums where your posts are counted. Once you make more than 5 you'll start earning myCENTs - the system we use here to buy hosting and/or domains :P

Also a necessity to read is the Xisto ReadMe and these posts:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/106-free-web-hosting-service-registration-3-easy-steps-to-your-new-free-website/

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61751-free-web-hosting-free-trap17asta-subdomain-hosting-procedure-how-to-order-yournametrap17com-or-yournameastahostcom/

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

Also, try not to harass other members, write one liners which could get you banned if you write them a lot, and generally write longer posts because not only you'll benefit (by getting mycents) but also we - the community, and Xisto in general by getting revenue its from the search engines it'll draw with your post :P

Also if you like formatting your posts like I do, then you should see the BB Code Help here.

Once again, enjoy your stay here! :D

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

I already kind of greeted you in the shoutbox, but once again welcome, alberto.

I already told you to sign up at Xisto, not sure if you did it - but I hope so. Make sure to read the read me / help topic. Try to write good, quality posts - avoid spam and one-liners. One-liners are considered as spam. Though some of them are okay, just try to keep the number low. If you have any questions you can ask in the shoutbox, create a new topic or take a look in the read me / help topic.

I do not know what else to mention, I am sure I have forgotten something. I do not really know why. :P

Good luck at the forum, and enjoy your stay!

PS. I wrote this before anyone else, but I type so slow so I came third. :P

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto, alberto. I hope you enjoy your time here and become a part of the community.Keep the posts clean and after a few (okay 50 or something like that) post, you've got enough myearnings to start hosting. View the Xisto readme and follow the rules and you'll do just fine.