xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Completethoughts

Here is a general chat forum I run, hosted on my Xisto site. It's called CompleteThoughts, and it's a pretty popular forum at the moment. It's actually been a fun site to run, and here you can talk about most anything, no limits. It's kind of like a social site, in essence, as you can add others as friends, post comments, add pictures, ect. It's a really great site.

Check us out :P

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Just to let everybody know, CompleteThoughts has reopened. The site closed down for a whole month, but we decided to reopen it. Come down and join on the fun :D

Good job as there are now more than a thousand social networking sites in the web and all are just going down the drain. No audience at all. You seemed to have managed to get a fer wrong invitees there. Good luck until these hooligans crash your site. And do have some sensible moderators or you may be behind bars or in trouble if these people publish poor words for Obama and family.And do provide a good looking picture in the profile of the people in the site. Force a good se*y avatar for all members if theydo not post their original picture.

Good job as there are now more than a thousand social networking sites in the web and all are just going down the drain. No audience at all. You seemed to have managed to get a fer wrong invitees there. Good luck until these hooligans crash your site. And do have some sensible moderators or you may be behind bars or in trouble if these people publish poor words for Obama and family.And do provide a good looking picture in the profile of the people in the site. Force a good se*y avatar for all members if theydo not post their original picture.

What are you saying? Your post is basically a bunch of rubbish put together. I'm suspecting just to get some Mycent.. hmm? Does anybody want to give some feedback that my site and I can work off of, instead of garbage that somebody posts just to earn a couple of dollars :D

Hey, I don't know if that guy intented that as spam or not. Don't really care, though, I wont talk about that. Your page looks pretty big, you weren't lying, you have a pretty big database of topics and stuff. I think it looks pretty well and at first sight I don't need anything that could get better. Anyway, you once had 43 online users at once so you have to think that you're doing pretty well, that's a lot of people. I'm in fact jealous :D My page could never get that number of people.BTW, this might be a bit offtopic, but what are those links you have up there? ("Bass Fishing Watch Free Anime Series Free Online Storage Internet Speed Check"). Paid links? Just curiosity, doesn't seem like ads (not conventional at least).

Edited by Pankyy (see edit history)

Hey, I don't know if that guy intented that as spam or not. Don't really care, though, I wont talk about that. Your page looks pretty big, you weren't lying, you have a pretty big database of topics and stuff. I think it looks pretty well and at first sight I don't need anything that could get better. Anyway, you once had 43 online users at once so you have to think that you're doing pretty well, that's a lot of people. I'm in fact jealous :D My page could never get that number of people.
BTW, this might be a bit offtopic, but what are those links you have up there? ("Bass Fishing Watch Free Anime Series Free Online Storage Internet Speed Check"). Paid links? Just curiosity, doesn't seem like ads (not conventional at least).

Hey thanks for your reply. I was a little cranky when replying to the other person's post, didn't mean to sound rude or anything. To answer your questions though. CompleteThoughts took awhile to develop to the forum it is today. I, myself, cannot take much credit to it's abstained forum statistics, but I am proud of how far the place has come.

As for the links you are talking about, those are indeed paid links. People have paid me to put those links on the header of my site for a specific amount of time. I think it was something like 5-10 dollars per month or so.