xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TemperingPick

Good Enough To Download? Is it?

Well it's free and it has a pro (paid) version if you ever want something more from the program you are going to learn. As I can see many beautiful buildings were made in Google Earth using this so I'm sure it'll suit even the newbie in 3D modeling.

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

I am not by any means close to being good at 3d modeling. But thi sprogram I have to say has been great. I only use the free version, but it has been fun. I use to build house planning, ship design for some of my online games. Although I know it can do alot more then what I use it for, just not that good with it yet. I have to say that it has been a solid, easy to use application, with a right price...free:) I actually found myself thinking if I should get the 500$ version, I have been nothing but impressed with this program :angel:

Actually,if you want to make 3d stuff just to be frustrated that you made something in 3d then yes.But in Google SketchUP the models are not very realistic,i mean you cant really use them in a game or something like the other 3d programs (3dsmax,maya)In GoogleSketchUP everything is easy for making,i was using it sometime ago and it was cool :lol: so it's up to you will you download it or not,but i suggest you to give it a try.And if you want profesonal 3d stuff then buy 3ds max or maya,and start learning from tutorials and you could also sell some of your work online for some nice money.

You should try learning html first...Either try frontpage or dreamweaver... Both these applications are flexible and easy to use...It will take some time but you will get the hang of it....After you learn html it will be easier to create 3d designs and add them to your site if thats what you are thinking of doing.