xisto Community
Azeen

Web Site Making Making A Good Free Site

Well you could google "Free CSS templates" or "Free HTML templates" to get started. They won't look the best because nobody puts much time into those free templates (unless they have tons of time), but they should be good if they are your first website. If you have photoshop or HTML/CSS skills, you can make it look a lot better.

I need help i want to make a web-site but the problem is i want it free and be able to be pretty goodnot exelent but pretty good and attract people to it? H-E-L-P ! PLZ :P

My dear friend welcom to Xisto. To solve your problem just google downloadable free web site samples or something similar to it you will get your desired results. Best of luck for your search.?

It depends on what type of website you want, a blog? or a website with some other type of content? If you want a blog I suggest installing Wordpress and customizing a template there (there are lots of free templates for wordpress which are pretty good)For other websites there are lots of CMS out there, I'd recommend Joomla - which also has plenty of templates.To get started I suggest you look at some of the free templates out there. It would get you started with a basic html/css type layout. And trap 17 offers great 'free' hosting.

take a look at joomla.org .You can virtually any type of site with this software. You'll also find a great community to help you throughout. Its very userfriendly if you're not interested in too much coding.Good luck.

My dear friend welcom to Xisto. To solve your problem just google downloadable free web site samples or something similar to it you will get your desired results. Best of luck for your search.

thx for the greeting and that helped alot thx :P aslo this goes for all thx for helping me i realy needed the answer thx see you guys later :P
Edited by Azeen (see edit history)

// spam