xisto Community
jforinfo

My Website Is Down All Databases Error [resolved] My website is down all databases error

Hello jforinfo,Thank you for posting the ticket-ID and simultaneously opening this topic. (which was not necessary) Its good that I am able to reply here as well :P Your ticket has been solved and your website is working fine without errors.The last post on your Blog is from Dec-20, 2008 :P And you mentioned that you have not been on your website for a few days which gives me a relief that there is no data loss :PIf still, you have any queries or questions, please update us back in the ticket.Regards & Merry Christmas,Shree

I'm sorry for simultaneously opening this topic because my internet connection was error at that time. This problem [database error] happened again just few minutes ago and fix by itself in few minutes later. And yes, there is no data loss at that time.

Edited by jforinfo (see edit history)