xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaykins

Introduction

Hi shaykins....Welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting service....If you feel anything confusing feel free to ask us. We are a very friendly and active community here. So post any problem you have.

First register here Xisto - Support.com/biling with the same email address you used to register here. You need to do that to earn myCents for your posts. You can use this amount to buy hosting or domain names. Start posting to earn myCents and be part of our community. Please ask if you have any further questions...and Advance New Year Wishes to you... :P

Welcome, shaykins

I acted like you when I were a new member - I did not really know what to do or where to go. The shoutbox is always a nice place for some quick help, but if it is more complicated you could try the help topic or create a topic of your own. (You should read the help topic right away!) If you use some times you will figure out where you can find categories and topics that suits you the most. I believe I have not even visited all of them, wops.

Try to avoid spam and one-liners, a couple are okay, but try to make them a minimum. :P Good luck and hopefully we will all see you around.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Hey shaykins I hope you'll find many friends and learn many things from Xisto and also in the same time get wonderful hosting service (I'll speak from my personal experience) never failed.

Read the Readme; make longer posts - one liners are okay if they aren't in big numbers because they are considered spam in here - and when you'll make over 5 posts you'll see how great the myCENT system is! :P

Great job finding this place :P

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

Hello shaykins Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. You should come back and tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

The people here a friendly and helpful. If you have questions, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer.