xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

French Toast to die for

okay picture this. it's early sunday moring. your still in bed when your woke up by the best smell you have ever had in your life, what is it? Rasin bread french toast.Now keep in mind I am writing all this down as I cook it for myself. 1 person4 peices of raison bread. fresh2 eggs3 table spoons brown sugar6oz of milkscamble all in a large bowl until well bended, and the suger is well mixed in. Soak your bread in the mix. "Dont Over Soak it! You do that you will not be able to get it out of the bowl"now fire up the frying pan. Take some butter and roll it around in the pan until melted. place the soaked bread in. let brown and flip. if you have any of the mix left over add more bread or you can scramble it up too. eather way Yummy in your tummy

That does sound really good. I love raisin bread. Toasting it is gives off BEST smell in the mornings.I've only ever made savoury french toast though, I might try this tomorrow morning :PThanks!

It is good. after I made that post I got hungry so made some. had to use regular suger though. I also fired up some bacon with it too hehe