xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
africa

What Are Your Resolutions For 2009 2009 here i come

Funny how time flies right...another year gone..and you've been idle! lol!Me...i've done a lot although i didn't achieve all that i aimed for.What are your resolutions for the new year?I hope to spend more time learning and managing my site as well as doing a degree in software engineering. I also wish to socialize a bit more and get a taste of the other side of the world!Good luck with your resolutions!

Well 2008 was not that great for me. I would have to say my biggest resolution for this new year is to get my divorce finalized. And I want to loose 20 lbs. lol But I want that every year and it hasnt happened yet. Anyway thats all I dont want alot just a divorce and to stay happy and healthy!

My only real new years resolution is to do much better in school.I've finally pretty much decided what I want to do with my life(Forensic Psychologist) and so I need to work hard at achieving that goal. In the past, I've been slacking on it quite a bit.Really, I don't pay attention to new years resolutions, but maybe this time it will be different!And good luck with yours.

oh the normal things. quit smoking find a better job win the lottery. lolreally don't go into that thing much. what's the point? you may make it a day or 2 but then your back doing what you said you was gonna stop. why tease yourself like that :P

Its always nice to have a positive mndset to life you know.

Its better to plan and then fail than not to plan at all, echo_of_thunder!

And remeber one thing: opportunity comes to those who seek it!

I sure hope you quit smoking and achieve your dreams!

About the lottery.....well...gamble more! lol! :P

Not to have a New Years Resolution.They never last a year, and the one that I had with chocolate only lasted a few hours.

I know how you feel, my new years resolutions never last so I've kind of given up on them. Last Christmas after eating so much my new years resolution was to not eat Icecream... lasted probably 2 days.

But if I had to come up with what I want for the new year, probably to get a promotion at work... somehow.

rpgsearcherz,I didn't read your post until now, but that's a great career choice! Though I will most likely go into computer forensics or forensic engineering or forensic chemistry, I am still considering Forensic Psychology. The problem with most Forensics schools (at least for me) is that I can't find any! If I can, they usually cost a lot, and aren't in my state.

I read the thread title and went "What? What does 2009 have to do with resolutions?" (i.e. display resolution on a TV/monitor)I'm going to university next year (not a goal, it's a fact :P), and I'm hoping to work harder than in high school :P I'm going to try and manage my time better too, because I'm dreadful at it, and also going to create the best (subjectively) flash games.

I don't like this time of year very much. It's a personal thing that I need to get over. So I'm going to resolve to have a better attitude next year(which happens to be an hour away as of this writing). Glad to be a part of Xisto. Thanks for all of your help.

Edited by Mr Inviso (see edit history)

Dear friend since last many years I have made many resolutions every year but unfortunately I was not able to complete it or fullfill it. But this year I would like to take a resolution which I could be able to stick on.

I would like to spend more time with my family. Last year I was not able to do so.

I would like to change my habbit of yelling upon others just for small things.

I would like to get up earlier, at least earlier than last year as I did.?

Happy 2009 to you.?

My resolution for 2009 is 1920 x 1200 dual. :POk, on the serious note, i dont set myself any resolution. I improve what i see fit and i learn what i needed.

1. Stop drinking soda2. Stop eating sweets3. Keep my not-eating-junkfood habit4. Do my English homework (It is boring, no kidding)5. Do my homework before watching telly 6. Hang more with friends. They live so far away so this is a hard one7. Play more sports. (I used to be really athletic once)8. Stop buying things I do not need :P9. Improve my Spanish and Nynorsk10. Stick to my resolutionsGood luck to myself.

My resolution is to not tell anyone my resolution... Damn I broke it, it doesn't really matter because 95% of New Years Resolutions fail. In fact QuitLine (Australia's Anti-Smoking helpline) advises you not to give up smoking at new years eve for this reason