xisto Community
Tramposch

Adsense Refuses To Accept Me

I am not sure what is going on, but Adsense will not accept me. I have a pretty respectable website and generate a pretty good amount of views and unique visitors daily. The amount of traffic is constantly climbing and I notice more being used everyday. Right now I use Bidvertiser, but I am not really happy with it. I don't like how it is only for clicks. I used to have Adsense, but my account was banned for invalid clicks. That was about 1 year ago on a completely different website. I tried appealing, but they never responded so I gave up. I have tried signing up multiple times now, but they just say the site is not what they are looking for. I know a lot of sites like mine that have Adsense. Heck, I had a site a while back that used Adsense and got probably half the traffic and had a way worse design.

Does anybody have any suggestions for ways to optimize my site or make it more appealing to the Adsense program? Should I call Google and inquire about it? I just don't know what to do.

BTW, my site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well to be quite honest your site looks more like a splash page without content and that is why they are not accepting your website. Now your blog and that web show website might get you to be accepted into adsense because they have more content then your other website and so I recommend that you submit one of those two sites there and then once one of them is accepted then plaster all the ads you want on that splash website of yours.

I created the splash page as an easier way to get to all of the different parts of the site. The blog is still under the same domain and all. And I actually did try to submit it without the splash page, yet it still didn't accept me. Which actually got me to think of creating the splash page. But I will try submitting just the blog, at a url like blog.passtheboll.com and see where that gets me. Thanks for the suggestions.

I guess they've gotten more strict on who they accept. I signed up a long time ago with a very small site and was accepted. I never even posted one of their ads on my site and the account is still active after around or over a year,lol.Still trying to decide if I want to use Adsense or something else.

I don't know but I don't like your site. I can't understand what your site is all about? Maybe Google Adsense needs a website full of content. I advice to go and read Google Webmaster guidelines, and you will find really helpful information.

I guess because of flash content, they don't feel like accepting your request. Flash sites can't generate revenue like other sites. There are ways to display ads within flash sites like most other flash based high traffic websites. How your site looks to others and how it is designed is purely subjective and people opinion will vary. so i'll refrain from commenting about design and content associated with it. Besides you said that your account with ad-sense was removed due to invalid clicks. now as per their term & conditions, they'll never accept you in future. There are ways to get around this with corporate accounts but i'm not sure how people do that. Also when you apply for bigger CPC/CPM ad networks like adsense/valueclick, make sure you remove previous ads so that most advertising network have no chance to deny your application. once approved you can add those ad codes back. Keep trying with content and traffic, and denial from adsense doesn't mean end of the road. there are plenty of big fishes, find right one for yourself.

I don't know but I don't like your site. I can't understand what your site is all about? Maybe Google Adsense needs a website full of content. I advice to go and read Google Webmaster guidelines, and you will find really helpful information.

When I was accepted to Adsense I had a 3 page website that was my first ever one, lol. They never disabled my account either so after a couple years I've started using it for my more recent sites.

I heard other programs pay much better though.

I don't really know, your site looks fine as it is.It MIGHT be the flash, but I don't think that the case.But just as rpgsearchez said, try looking for other programs...You never know, you might strike lucky and get more money for less fuss!

sites are manually approved, right?there is a basic appeal and usability level the site should meet, aside from other factors. or am i wrong?

I must say I don't really know about that one, though I've read some books on Adsense and how it works and how much they give and all that, as well as ways to target your target audience. But I think that they shouldn't be manually approved. I mean, I know that (we all do) that Google is a big company... so I don't really think that it would be to have manual operators that will take "precious" money off Google's owner.

The think is, there are millions and zillions and gazillions of people signing up for Adsense every day, every night, every minute. Now, while Google might have a lot of employers and lots of workers, I really don't think that manually checking each site will work because even the biggest companies in the whole world won't be able to cope with the amount of demands for Adsense from Google users, if you get what I mean.

SO a bot is required.

QUOTE (webishqiptar @ May 7 2009, 07:02 PM) *I don't know but I don't like your site. I can't understand what your site is all about? Maybe Google Adsense needs a website full of content. I advice to go and read Google Webmaster guidelines, and you will find really helpful information.

When I was accepted to Adsense I had a 3 page website that was my first ever one, lol. They never disabled my account either so after a couple years I've started using it for my more recent sites.

Google look for sites which contain high quiality content which is updated frequently. Basically, they want sites that people will visit, and visit again, because whenever you make money from them, the make money as well.

sorry for the off topic question.. (if it is) is there a program better than google adsense?
but what program are those? can you please tell me?
i also want to earn money using my blog and support my studies using my own writings and website
please let me know PM me or post it here :P thanks, i'll be waiting