xisto Community
buxgoddess

My Website - God Is Great please rate my site and give openion

Here is the link of the site I am currently hosting. I wish to move the site under Xisto HOSTED plan.Before I do that I need some suggestion about the site look and feel. {{{Please ignore the PTC ref links}}}.post-8528-1231024483_thumb.jpg

Notice from truefusion:
Replacing link with screenshot.
Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

How about actually posting something about God and not using anything Biblical for things related to advertisements and money making? Provide proof that this isn't a hidden agenda for posting a link for the sake of gaining referrals, so that this topic may be seen as following the rules. Otherwise, i will have to remove this topic. Or just post a screenshot and remove the link.

I also like the website, but I don't like that you used God as a term to lure people to come to your website. Yes, I know Byethost gives a free subdomain with the isgreat.org TLD so you used that - but it still looks like a misuse of something divine. :P

I like the layout but does have errors in IE

God doesn't use IE. IE sucks. Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

I am in agreement with everyone that the deception of religion and making money is in bad taste and you should fix that ASAP. As for the layout like the colors and the design but could be better with more content and stuff but since it just another site about how to make money you need to think of something more useful to use your site for and not just another way for people to click on your affiliate links.

It looks like you are obviously commercializing religion. The first thing I saw was about PayPal and Alertpay...And you don't mention those without asking for money. Put a link to a page about that on your site. Posting that first on your front page is just bad. The template is good, but I don't see how it is even connected to anything religious. You aren't really connecting with your content. If you work on that, you will be more successful. Plus I don't even see a clear point to your website. Even after reading a good chunk of it...It looks like you just slapped something together because of your beliefs and you want money.

I agree to all about the site content as of now.I copied the materials to get my site up and check the script working or not.Thanks for all your comments and suggestions.Anyways i wish to pull this site down and make one fresh for THE ALMIGHTY.MODS: Please close this topic.