xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael's Portfolio Site

Well yours truly has finally designed a website for himself, spent the last couple of weeks getting all my stuff uploaded and organized for digital portfolio. Includes all my graphic designs, website work, my writings both on trap and from school and so I thought I let you trapper take a look at the site and see what you think of it.

You can check it here by clicking the following link.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i like the new design.. the other one had was disgusting.. even though this one is a premade :)AHEMM;; i like the stuff.. i love how you make yourself seem like the bigger person.people are attracked by that when it comes to hiring

Nice site Micheal. I'm blown away that English is not your native language. Can't wait to see some more of your stuff. My only question is why monetize your portfolio site? I would tend to think that customers would be turned off by it. Not to mention that it is distracting. It kind of takes away from your work. I really do applaud your work and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Nice site Micheal. I'm blown away that English is not your native language. Can't wait to see some more of your stuff. My only question is why monetize your portfolio site? I would tend to think that customers would be turned off by it. Not to mention that it is distracting. It kind of takes away from your work. I really do applaud your work and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Um you might have misinterpret that, but English is my native language, what I wrote is my perspective on the English language. As for monetizing my website it don't phase me whatsoever who visits my website it was one of those it need to be done websites since I don't plan to really update it daily and what not.