xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefan_pavikevik

Hi To All!

Hi to all! My name is Stefan. I think that this is the best hosting ever. I am IT Tech Professional, and I can share my knowledge with you. I hope that I will have a nice stay here.

A very big welcome to you Stefan, I know you will enjoy yourself here at Xisto. great job too and any and all knowledge is more than welcome :)

Hi to all! My name is Stefan. I think that this is the best hosting ever. I am IT Tech Professional, and I can share my knowledge with you. I hope that I will have a nice stay here.

Dear stephen A very happy christmas to you in advance and I should say that its the best place to share your knowledge and earn some cents for that. Isn't it fun. For that earned money you can buy the services provided by Xisto - Support. 

Best of luck for your future. And a warm welcome to Xisto.

Hello Stephen! A warm Welcome to Xisto. Yes.......this is the best free hosting service. Posting more and be hosted soon...As you're a IT professional you can contribute a lot to this forum. Start posting and be a part of our community. :)

Welcome to Xisto Stefan. :)

Is your name Stefan or Stephen? Where I live we have lots of people that are named Stefan. Maybe the two previous repliers thought it was a typo? Tell us, please. It would also be nice if you told us just a little bit more about yourself, if you want to. General area where you live, interest and things like that.

I can not see that you have signed up at Xisto yet, so be sure to sign up here using the same email as on this forum. After a few hours the myCENTs you have earned should be seen somewhere under your avatar (where it says "Group: Members, Posts:, Joined: and so on) - once you have a 100 myCENTs they will be transferred to your Xisto account where you can buy different services. Also make sure to take a good look at this - lots of useful information that will come in handy.

Try to avoid a lot of one-liners and spamming. Good quality posts will earn you more than short one-liners do. Despite from all this I can just wish you good luck and hope that you enjoy your stay. :)

Happy New Year and welcome to Xisto.co the biggest little community this side of the internet. I would go into to much details about what you need to get some great hosting here on Xisto and so can't wait to see some great IT topics or posts from you and what kind of knowledge you have in the IT world.

Welcome to the forum stefan_pavikevik,Make sure you read the Xisto read me to get all the respect you need and want out of this forum!, Stay active and post you will get the money you need to buy hosting or domain.- Ash :D

Hey I'm new also, but apparently you are a pretty old member. I hope that you will share your IT Knowledge and that we learn a lot more about computers. I hope that you will make more posts and help this forum to become better, and better known, as it is getting slightly old. Like Ash-Bash said, I would like to say that you should make your posts longer and then you make more myCENTS. Then you get more money, and get better hosting so everyone wins.

Hello stefan_pavikevik or stefan for short :D Xisto is a great community an I hope you enjoy it here. The hosting is great and everyone fits in perfectly. If you have any questions just ask. Be sure to read the pinned topics like "All you need to know about Credits" and stuff like that.

hi Stefan and welcome to Xistohope you enjoy your stay! :D