xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bobinator94

Howdy!

Hi!I was looking for better hosting and I found this site, looks like it is really good hosting once you get enough myCent. Anyways, my name is Bob and I enjoy making websites. I enjoy gaming, especially on the computer or on the Nintendo Wii. I'm looking forward to being part of your community. :)

HI Bob......Welcome to Xisto. Yes....you've found the best hosting site, not just better. Post more to earn more myCents. Before that.....you've to register at the https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address you used to register here. Then you'll see your myCents after 4 to 5 hours(as you already posted the minimum of 5 posts). All the best for your websites. If you need any help ask us and we will help you. Start posting and be part of our community. :)

Hello Bob, and I know I can speak for everyone here at Xisto in saying welcome aboard and enjoy yourself

Hello Bob aka bobinator94.

Welcome to Trap! I hope you are doing fine, enjoying the forum and avoiding one-liners and spam. :) Some of them is always okay, just try to write the majority of your posts slightly longer than one line. Make sure to take a look at this very important, useful and not to forget wonderful thingy: Please click here. Seems like everything else has been mentioned, so just enjoy the forum.

See you around the boards.

Bluebear, Norway.

Welcome Bob!I joined a few days ago and this community is just amazing! the offers are better than paid hosting and you'll find the community is very active!Earning myCents is really easy...Its not about the number of posts you make but the more information/knowledge you impart, the more you earn!Hope you have a nice time and invite your friends here!Later!

Hey Bob! I think you will like it here. The hosting is first class. And there are tons of nice people. And a lot to talk about. I could go on an on and on. Plus with myCENT you may never have to pay for hosting thanks to the activity on this forum.

Welcome and Happy New Year and like everyone else mention you will like this forum as we have assortment of web designers and programmers with various levels of knowledge here. We have some great forums for web design and of course the ever popular gaming forums as well and so again welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay.