xisto Community
mrdee

Is There A Problem With The Computinghost Servers?

I was wondering if there is a breakdown or a problem on the Xisto - Web Hosting (and hence also Trap 17) servers.
For a while now, my web site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ an d the control panel which goes with the site, have been unreachable.
I keeo getting a Network Timeout error.

Could someone let me know what is happening, please?

Thank you.

I was wondering if there is a breakdown or a problem on the Xisto - Web Hosting (and hence also Trap 17) servers.For a while now, my web site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ an d the control panel which goes with the site, have been unreachable.

Thank you.

Yeah, Im having the same problems as well.

have you submitted a Support Ticket on this issue?I am suspicious that the issue is either local to you or an issue on your account only, since I have no problem getting onto the Servers.

I was wondering if there is a breakdown or a problem on the Xisto - Web Hosting (and hence also Trap 17) servers.For a while now, my web site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ an d the control panel which goes with the site, have been unreachable.

Thank you.

I've had no problems so far, and your site works fine for me...obviously I can't see your control panel, but there's certainly no network timeouts with the site itself.

Very odd.The error still keeps occurring at my end.
Ticket raised with Xisto (a while ago), but no luck so far.

I can see your site, so it might've been that CH blocked your IP for too many failed login attempts. That sometimes hapepens when they you login to your cpanel, and fail too many times.

DDoS...Distributed Denial Of Service attack. As the name implies, Denial of Service.....Its a hacking attack to make a server unreachable to all of its users...

DDoS...Distributed Denial Of Service attack. As the name implies, Denial of Service.....Its a hacking attack to make a server unreachable to all of its users...

Hearing that kind of scares me, could this so called hack also get into any sites on CH? really dont want to have to deal with that. also while I am here. I have noticed here in the Xisto forum some post have a 0 read or reply and why you click them saying error. is that because of this, or did someone remove them as spam?

slow serverIs There A Problem With The Xisto - Web Hosting Servers?

unbearably slow... 30 seconds to even begin to transfer a file. 20 seconds before websites will pop-up in browser... While all other websites that I try (not hosted on Xisto - Web Hosting) are instant.

Time to really look at changing companies...

-reply by John

First thing Tramposch: Why you posted link in this form?

You could have posted something like this http://www.vlaanderen-flanders.org.uk/, as this open very clearly for me. I can see your site.

If you can't access it then it could be DOS attacks (Denial of service attack) this is just a possibility.

Second, if you can't open your site using the corrected URL then i think you're having problem with ISP(DNS cache i guess). One more point you would like to take into account is, Optical fiber near europe are under maintenance so many countries from Europe, Middleeast and asia are facing problem with internet. Some ISP's are having trouble with CACHE as well. Hope your ISP if have problems(?) will recover soon from it.