xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
africa

Hello World! Africas Legend is in the house

Hello africa....Welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting service. Seems like you already registered for myCents... so no more instructions. Just post more to get more myCents. Big posts will earn you more mycents, not number of posts. So avoid one liners. Thats it. All the best. Ask us if you have any problems and we're all glad to help you. Start posting and be part of our community.. :)

Hi africa, and welcome.

You already have the myCENT-function up and running, just make sure to check out this too - as it contains lots of very useful and important information that you should know. xpress already told you to avoid one-liners, and you should try to do so, but you will not be expelled if you post a couple of them. Everyone does that.

With 46 posts in two days it seems like you have already started enjoying the forum, so just keep enjoying it. Hopefully we will all see you around the forum for a long time. Good luck. :)

Welcome to Xisto Africa and happy New Year to you, since you made quite a few posts you know what to expect in this forum and the members expect out of you. So welcome again and enjoy your Xisto hosting.

You already have the myCENT-function up and running, just make sure to check out this too - as it contains lots of very useful and important information that you should know. xpress already told you to avoid one-liners, and you should try to do so, but you will not be expelled if you post a couple of them. Everyone does that.
With 46 posts in two days it seems like you have already started enjoying the forum, so just keep enjoying it. Hopefully we will all see you around the forum for a long time. Good luck.

Thanks. I am back to what i do best!

Had been offline for a while. When i made those posts i really had a lot to say..now im blank when i stare at the forums!

I am going for the 5000 posts mark though!

You'll make me a moderator in no time guys! lol!

Hello africa,
Welcome back to the forums my friend.

Make sure you stay active and post even more than you already have

Okay mate! Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Wow..dawg you been posting so many threads!

Keep it up, lets see who passes the 1000 mark first!

I will past 100 easy, Apart from now I have just got a warn for spamming the one liners so now I am trying to improve! :DSee who can get too 11110000 the fastest without getting banned first Lol :P