xisto Community
africa

Squint Eyes does eye contact matter that much?

Hi guys.got a genuine question here.Is eye contact when talking to a girl that much important? what if someone is crosseyed? I got a friend who is worried sick about this...is this such a big problem?

yes eye contact is very important, Would you trust a person if he or she couldnt look you in the eye as he or she said something like I love you? I know I couldnt. so yes eye contact is very important

Eyes speak the language of silence. In fact while communicating eyes play an important role in giving the clues of non verbal communication. The level of confidence, truthfulness and many other traits about your personality come clear with your eye movements. So even if you are speaking a lie and talking to some one who is good at catching these cues, believe me there are chances you will get caught. We have always been hearing about the importance of eyes in love relationships, how can you feel beauty? More over while looking at the children it is the appeal of their eyes which gets your hold.

I'd say eye contact is very important.Theres no pointdealing with somebody who is shifty eyed.It just showsto me that they are hiding something. You say you're friend is cross eyed?That is definitly anexception to the rule then.It could be she's very self consciousabout this. All the best.

I'd say eye contact is very important.Theres no pointdealing with somebody who is shifty eyed.It just shows
to me that they are hiding something.
You say you're friend is cross eyed?That is definitly an
exception to the rule then.It could be she's very self conscious
about this.
All the best.

Yep that is right eye contact it's important but your cross eyed friend should forget about this rule because people if they like her will have no problem with this because they know her condition. Also you could try helping her to relax and try not to think that much about her problem cause there are bigger things to worry in life... sadly.

I agree that eye contact is important, but people do understand various issues.Obviously some won't, but that's just how some people are. They like to look down on people they see as "inferior" to themselves.So in terms of your friend finding someone who will accept them, it will happen, :P. Those who won't, ignore them.

Hi guys.got a genuine question here.
Is eye contact when talking to a girl that much important? what if someone is crosseyed? I got a friend who is worried sick about this...is this such a big problem?

Dear friend obviously eyes are one of the most important part which plays a good role in beauty of a person. But love I think should not be based only on physical appearances the innerself of a person counts a lot in love if a person is very bad charectered but is good looking I personally should never love such a person. But if a person is just like a diamond at his/her heart  and is not very good looking then I should say that one will be very very happy with such a person emotionally. But obviously it is my own opinion so it may differ with others. So it depends upon the girls outlook and views towards love my dear friend. 

Yes, eye contact is definitely important, even if your friend has that problem, if the person she's talking to knows the condition she has nothing to worry about... and if not, it's really hard but she has to learn to be confident in her skin, even if she's not with her eyes but her body movement and her inner self, that at the end of the day is what is going to help her find the right guy and I mean you have to be totally mean to laugh or do a comment out of place about her eyes knowing that is something that it's not her fault, and if a guy says something mean about her then he's doing her a favor because it's showing her the bad person he is and it's saving her from a bad relationship with a jerk, I'm sure she'll find someone that can pass that and see her as the person she is. :P

Eyes are mirror to a person's personality and the state of mind he or she is in. And if it comes to a relationship, I would say it makes a vast impact on what you feel. Sometimes just a glimpse or eye-contacts makes you love some one, it can even turn into an infatuation or attraction. You will find love everywhere and this is the beauty....Eyes are one of the most important part of our body, one of most important senses and more over our window to the world. How we see it. Beauty is in the eyes of the viewer.